Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

On 5/18/2021 at 4:50 PM, cisco72563 said:

@louie12342  here try the UTF-8 search, search for :earnedStar without spaces and S should be capital you will get some results find the one pictured (could be the first address), the value circled is the star value.

1.jpg

just freeze the circled, right ? i did it but my stars still not freze .. 

@GGEZ2020 visit page 12 of this topic where I have posted a method with a heading GOLDEN TICKET SEASON POINTS

[added 1 minute later]

@JinXprO which architecture is your homescape? You can check architecture from data/app/lib.

Homescapes has 4 architectures x86, x86_x64, arm and arm64

[added 4 minutes later]

Also @JinXprO there are more results with :earnedStar ,so, see if you can find the values as shown in the picture, only the circled number would be different, rest above it would be a zero, a 2 and above that 3 more zeros.

22 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

@Isgan  visit page 2 of this topic, view @NoFear code (you need arm64 architecture of Homescapes use apkcombo.com for that). Do the Xa DWORD search and edit. If you do not know how to do it then visit page 4 of this topic which has a video of how you can do it (Also posted by Nofear). Also credit @NoFear for his code.

Is this work in Non Rooted?

45 minutes ago, JinXprO said:

Just like yours, right ? @cisco72563 152 is the stars value, isnt ? or am i doing it wrong ?

arm64 but mine using memory range in OTHER .. using another memory range nothing found ..

IMG_20210520_130140.jpg

I Search :spentStar instead of :earnStar

:earnStar is for freeze to increase the star, not decrease

:spentStar is for freeze star to spent 

You need 5 value to freeze the star to spent 

= 1701868308;1951626350;7565921;2::25

= Dword

above is the group search that i use for searching my 'spentStars'.

the value is the second address below 2.

freeze it and even if you still see the stars get spent..exit then restart the game and the stars remain the same just like before you spend it.

i double and triple check it..found that those group search values are the same for both 32bit and 64bit version of the game.

you guys can try it out.

@Isgan @GGEZ2020 and all viewers (with due respect) this is a Homescapes item swap topic, if you want to know about another games (or things), create a topic about that, do not write here as this then changes the nature of the topic and new viewers are unable to find the true purpose or post they were looking for, thank you!

Edited by cisco72563