Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

1 hour ago, cisco72563 said:

Well @louie12342 I found the star value for arm64 it is an encrypted value and it's zero is 8118, so let's say that your stars value is 100 you would search for 8218 (DWORD), since it is 100 + (8118), then play a level earn a star and then do the same, and you will get to your star value. Cannot provide offset as the offsets keep changing after every restart.

Note: For all viewers this one is for arm64 only (other architectures have different encryption for the star value).

Don't make any change if you don't want to get banned, because the game detects change made by other apps and compares it with your progress saved on their server and then bans you. Just freeze the value.

Not working i think 8118 is always change when you re open the game

13 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

Nope @MonkeySAN that is not the one the zero is 8118 for arm64, search for whatever your value is + 8118 in DWORD, if that does not work, then, use the UTF-8 method, the UTF-8 is the easiest method.

oh i see..my mistake.

@Isgan  visit page 2 of this topic, view @NoFear code (you need arm64 architecture of Homescapes use apkcombo.com for that). Do the Xa DWORD search and edit. If you do not know how to do it then visit page 4 of this topic which has a video of how you can do it (Also posted by Nofear). Also credit @NoFear for his code.

Edited by cisco72563