Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

16 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

@GGEZ2020 well yes you might get banned, but maybe you can ask @Susman he has some anti-ban system.

What is the safest way to avoid ban 

I use swap reward in Gold Ticket Rewards and claim 45,000 star and 40 000 and still i get banned?

This happen to me 5 times i always get banned s*** 😂

@louie12342 I don't know man, let's see what Susman comments about this.

@louie12342 any way to freeze the collect button on the rewards of the golden ticket item, even I can swap items of the golden ticket, but as soon as I collect them (the main rewards after swapping), it says that you have collected the item but it does not appear to be collected. Other items can be swapped and  collected easily, any suggestions?
You might have seen Mark Scooby do this.

Edited by cisco72563

In Townshp i know how to freeze but this game is different i try to find the value 

6 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

@louie12342 I don't know man, let's see what Susman comments about this.

@louie12342 any way to freeze the collect button on the rewards of the golden ticket item, even I can swap items of the golden ticket, but as soon as I collect them (the main rewards after swapping), it says that you have collected the item but it does not appear to be collected. Other items can be swapped and  collected easily, any suggestions?
You might have seen Mark Scooby do this.

[added 2 minutes later]

How to freeze it i cant find the value of star 😅😅

6 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

To avoid ban you do not have to increase your coins or star value, just freeze them.

@GGEZ2020 well you can, visit the 2nd page of this topic and use @NoFear code Xa DWORD for arm64 and also credit him for his code. You would need Homescapes arm64 architecture since Homescapes has 4 architectures (pictured below). If you do not understand how to do it, then visit page 4 of this topic where @NoFear has uploaded a demonstration video for this. Also remember to revert the values before exiting game. You can download different architectures from apkcombo.com

ver.thumb.jpg.5372eed5acc655ff84725dc20017c2eb.jpg

[added 2 minutes later]

@louie12342 check which architecture you are using by going inside data/app/lib folder. Homescapes has 4 architectures x86, x86_x64, arm and arm64. Then I will find and tell you the star value (since it is encrypted and at different offsets in different architectures).

Edited by cisco72563

13 hours ago, louie12342 said:

What is the safest way to avoid ban 

I use swap reward in Gold Ticket Rewards and claim 45,000 star and 40 000 and still i get banned?

This happen to me 5 times i always get banned s*** 😂

Hi you need to edit it as limit if you cross the limit of stars then surely you will get ban.

How many star limit to avoid ban

13 minutes ago, Susman said:

Hi you need to edit it as limit if you cross the limit of stars then surely you will get ban.

[added 1 minute later]

I Download arm64

23 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

@GGEZ2020 well you can, visit the 2nd page of this topic and use @NoFear code Xa DWORD for arm64 and also credit him for his code. You would need Homescapes arm64 architecture since Homescapes has 4 architectures (pictured below). If you do not understand how to do it, then visit page 4 of this topic where @NoFear has uploaded a demonstration video for this. Also remember to revert the values before exiting game. You can download different architectures from apkcombo.com

ver.thumb.jpg.5372eed5acc655ff84725dc20017c2eb.jpg

[added 2 minutes later]

@louie12342 check which architecture you are using by going inside data/app/lib folder. Homescapes has 4 architectures x86, x86_x64, arm and arm64. Then I will find and tell you the star value (since it is encrypted and at different offsets in different architectures).

Well @louie12342 I think less than 25, if you download a modded apk you will see that the star value is frozen at 25 and even if you spend them, it will still be 25, also @Wisteria mentioned to keep the coin value below 1000, also the game checks through it's server what changes you've made to the boosters and other things.

I will find out the star offset for you, just give me some time.

Edited by cisco72563

57 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

Well @louie12342 I think less than 25, if you download a modded apk you will see that the star value is frozen at 25 and even if you spend them, it will still be 25, also @Wisteria mentioned to keep the coin value below 1000, also the game checks through it's server what changes you've made to the boosters and other things.

I will find out the star offset for you, just give me some time.

TYSM @cisco72563 so if i edit star reward higher than 25  i  get  banned?

Playing township and homescape i use parallel space so i cant use @NoFear method Xa but i know theres another method like i did in township buying Goldpass for free

Edited by louie12342

Well @louie12342 I found the star value for arm64 it is an encrypted value and it's zero is 8118, so let's say that your stars value is 100 you would search for 8218 (DWORD), since it is 100 + (8118), then play a level earn a star and then do the same, and you will get to your star value. Cannot provide offset as the offsets keep changing after every restart.

Note: For all viewers this one is for arm64 only (other architectures have different encryption for the star value).

Don't make any change if you don't want to get banned, because the game detects change made by other apps and compares it with your progress saved on their server and then bans you. Just freeze the value.

Edited by cisco72563

3 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

Well @louie12342 I found the star value for arm64 it is an encrypted value and it's zero is 8118, so let's say that your stars value is 100 you would search for 8218 (DWORD), since it is 100 + (8118), then play a level earn a star and then do the same, and you will get to your star value. Cannot provide offset as the offsets keep changing after every restart.

Note: For all viewers this one is for arm64 only (other architectures have different encryption for the star value).

Don't make any change if you don't want to get banned, because the game detects change made by other apps and compares it with your progress saved on their server and then bans you. Just freeze the value.

ok TYSM @cisco72563 i hope it works to me