Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

On 2/27/2021 at 12:25 AM, NoFear said:

This is for armv8 only, I haven't bothered to debug armv7 (yet). Your can edit lib on device if rooted and not deal with gg. Or use GG. When buying golden ticket, game will seem like nothing happened. Close and reopen.

Inapp seems to only add boosters. No coins or other elements.  

Please, if you share of create mod... Give credit, don't try to claim this as your own work. (Biggest reason I stopped posting free to the public).

Offsets

18B2C78

18B3AEC

Edits
E803679E

Or search dword in Xa range

092140B9r;081540FDr::3701

Edit

29008052r;E803679Er

I need help, after I try this method I cant purchase anything on the store including golden ticket. I try to reinstall game but still the same. How do I get it back to normal? please it's been 2 days, still cant purchase anything, it says unavailable. @cisco72563 

20210504_005104-min.jpg

Hello @souklar did you revert your values, before closing your game? are you doing this online or offline? why not install the x86_x64 version and see if you see the unavailable is removed, else save your progress on facebook and delete the whole app from your system along with files located in your data/data/playrix..... folder. Then install the new version and test to see if the unavailable is gone or not. Try downloading from the apkcombo.com site, this game has 4 version (pictured below) but finally for the purchases you would need the arm64 version.

ver.thumb.jpg.5372eed5acc655ff84725dc20017c2eb.jpg

Edited by cisco72563

3 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

Hello @souklar did you revert your values, before closing your game? are you doing this online or offline? why not install the x86_x64 version and see if you see the unavailable is removed, else save your progress on facebook and delete the whole app from your system along with files located in your data/data/playrix..... folder. Then install the new version and test to see if the unavailable is gone or not. Try downloading from the apkcombo.com site, this game has 4 version (pictured below) but finally for the purchases you would need the arm64 version.

ver.thumb.jpg.5372eed5acc655ff84725dc20017c2eb.jpg

Thank for answering my questions, after I try to install the 86_64, the error is still there still says unavailable.

Im doing it while online on virtual x8 sandbox, tried to install another virtual but still the same. Looks like I did revert the value. Im so dumb, I have no idea what Im doing.

do you have any other solutions? 

Edited by souklar

Hello @cisco72563, is it possible to switch account on homescapes without losing my previous progress? 

currently my homescapes is connected to my facebook, but I want to switch to another facebook account. Is it possible?

Well @souklar I have no idea why it is showing unavailable on the virtual space, did you try to delete the folder inside data/data/playrix.... and the data/app/playrix...
Also after deleting the playrix folder (download and test the arm64 version) then, why not directly install the game inside the phone, or use another phone. I use an emulator on my laptop (Bluestacks). Hope this helps!

Well @Kronfeld you can have progress on both accounts, if you disconnect one from the settings icon in the game and connect the new facebook account (since the save data is also stored on your device), and if you want to remove your progress from one account, you might want to install homescapes on a new device, then, play the first level of the game, spend your 1st star on the rug (a popup will show up) and it will tell you if you want to connect your account with facebook and restore your previous game, you can simply cancel that and connect your account and your previous progress on that account is removed.

Edited by cisco72563

Well @david_ronaldiduy these points can be hacked, give me some time I will post the method of how can these points be hacked, by the time complete this tier 13 which is 27/30 right now, when you are on a new tier (14) let's says you gathered 2/30, search for 2 in DWORD then, play a level and let's say that level gave you 2 points, now your tier will be 4/30, so search for 4, after some searches you will be left with a value, so play a level and while you are playing, change that value to like 9999 and complete that level and head to your Golden Ticket screen and see what happens. 

GOLDEN TICKET SEASON POINTS

Well guys, the method is a bit of time consuming, First you play a level and head to your Season Pass screen and do a Fuzzy search, then play and complete another level and head to your Season pass screen and press the increased button (since your value was increased because you got some reward points for that level), there will be 100,000 results or even more than that, to narrow down the results you can play a level and press increased button and after that the unchanged button (by 1) which will reduce the results to 8000 or so, to narrow even more results, go to a level and close the level without playing it and head to your season pass screen and press the unchanged button which will narrow your result even more, do this (continuously) and finally you will end up with 67 results. Now it would not reduce results more than that so, what you can do is play a level and before completing it you can use the function (add to value and do not replace and use the number 9999)
Once the level is completed you will be brought to the Golden Ticket screen (or if not you can head directly towards it) and see what you have achieved.

In short, you have hacked the season pass reward bar.

Same method will work on Lily's Garden and I have posted it on @Kronfeld topic.

I am not getting enough time, otherwise I would have actually found the value that adds the points to your Golden Ticket medal bar. Will try it on the new season, which will start by the end of this month.

Edited by cisco72563

@david_ronaldiduy use the long method that I posted with the heading golden ticket season points, when the new season starts I will find out a simpler method and the exact value since I already unlocked all the items. I cannot help you but can advice you to go by the long way (method). Do it properly and you would get points enough to complete your season.

14 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

@david_ronaldiduy use the long method that I posted with the heading golden ticket season points, when the new season starts I will find out a simpler method and the exact value since I already unlocked all the items. I cannot help you but can advice you to go by the long way (method). Do it properly and you would get points enough to complete your season.

A video makes it easy can you post it

@Susman it will take too long to create, edit and upload a video, the method posted is simple, it is just to search and refine, that is it.

Or wait for the new season to start, I will try to find a simpler method, as I have already got all the items of this season.

Edited by cisco72563