Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

11 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

Hi @Kronfeld let's say that your main screen shows the level number as 89, so you would search for 88 (DWORD) then play and complete level 89. After that the screen will display level 90, now you refine 89 and you would be left with three results in your search, change and freeze these to your desired number, let's say that you want level 6001, so you would edit and freeze the results to 6000. Once done exit and restart the game and look at your main screen level.

My guess is that you might have a lot of memory range selected, just select Ca in memory range and then search.

[added 1 minute later]

I have used this method effectively today and it works, but I think that it would be the memory issue. Select Ca as memory and untick all others.

Thanks for the explanatations, but there's is no result found when I'm using Ca range, but when I tick A range only it shows the result. Im so confused.

That is because in some phones the memory is stored in Ca range while some store it in A range. You can use the A (Anonymous) as well. 

[added 0 minutes later]

But make sure to untick other ranges. 

[added 1 minute later]

You would also note that all the other ranges have memory in Kbs while Anonymous (A range) would be in like 136 Mb or so.

11 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

That is because in some phones the memory is stored in Ca range while some store it in A range. You can use the A (Anonymous) as well. 

[added 0 minutes later]

But make sure to untick other ranges. 

[added 1 minute later]

You would also note that all the other ranges have memory in Kbs while Anonymous (A range) would be in like 136 Mb or so.

Thaaaaank you so much, it finnaly works when I tried it on another device. You saved me a lot of time! 

Also can you give me any tips to edit coins without getting banned? I tried like the previous post (edit with root explorer), when I refresh the game I got banned. I edit only like 50k coins.

And last, can you help me how to hack booster also? I also tried like the previous post (edit value in Xa range), but my game suddenly error. cant open lol.

sorry for broken english and asking to much! I really appreciate your helps!

No problem man glad to help you out, well game will ban you if you change the value of coins above 1000, coins are easy to edit just search for the value of the coins shown at your main screen, play a level and complete it, then refine your search, you would be left with 2 - 5 results change the value to your desired amount and your are done. If it does not display the change the press the level button and then close the level and see. If still no change, then, close and restart game.

[added 2 minutes later]

I suggest you to freeze the coins value at 500 and then spend it or just keep it till 500. Also let me know what is your game type by going to your data/app/lib folder. Since there are 4 types (depending on your device) x86, x86_x64, arm and arm64.

1 minute ago, cisco72563 said:

No problem man glad to help you out, well game will ban you if you change the value of coins above 1000, coins are easy to edit just search for the value of the coins shown at your main screen, play a level and complete it, then refine your search, you would be left with 2 - 5 results change the value to your desired amount and your are done. If it does not display the change the press the level button and then close the level and see. If still no change, then, close and restart game.

but, I'll get banned and cant join team right? Do you have any trick to hack coin without getting banned and still can join team?

May I ask how much coin do you have and do you get banned?

Freeze the coin value to whatever it is right now and then spend it, I think if you can edit the golden ticket coins and collect it then you might not be banned (but not 100% sure give it a try (I explained that to Shadowgunner), and also hide GG from game.

Edited by cisco72563

10 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

Freeze the coin value to whatever it is right now and spend then it, and also hide GG from game.

my device is arm64, and thankyou for the coin tips.

last, how to edit boosters value? 

I'm glad you still active on this topic!

the coin still decrease after I freeze the value.

Edited by Kronfeld
----

I haven't edited the boosters yet, I just got them by using the arm64 code by @NoFear in Xa range and doing purchases, got the sledgehammer by increasing it's amount in the golden ticket. I will try to find an easy way of getting boosters. Also there is a script for boosters on this forum by @Wisteria

Here is the link

Homescapes V3.7.4.lua (#27jqjhyb)

I haven't tested it out but you can give it a shot

[added 4 minutes later]

Were you able to hack the Puppet Season with @NoFear code?

17 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

I haven't edited the boosters yet, I just got them by using the arm64 code by @NoFear in Xa range and doing purchases, got the sledgehammer by increasing it's amount in the golden ticket. I will try to find an easy way of getting boosters. Also there is a script for boosters on this forum by @Wisteria

Here is the link

[added 4 minutes later]

thaaaank you again, after I tried the Xa method on my other device it workss, broo cant tell how happy I am. Thank you so muchhhh, have a nice day!!!

8 minutes ago, Kronfeld said:

thaaaank you again, after I tried the Xa method on my other device it workss, broo cant tell how happy I am. Thank you so muchhhh, have a nice day!!!

No problem man it's good that now even you can get all the collections of the Golden Ticket.

2 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

Here is the link

[added 4 minutes later]

hi sorry for asking again, can you tell me how you increase the sledgehammer in golden ticket? 

1 hour ago, Kronfeld said:

hi sorry for asking again, can you tell me how you increase the sledgehammer in golden ticket? 

nvm, figured it out. You already told in the previous post. I need to read more lol

13 hours ago, Kronfeld said:

nvm, figured it out. You already told in the previous post. I need to read more lol

Sorry I had gone to do some work so did not reply, did you collect the sledgehammer as to whatever quantity you wanted?

5 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

Sorry I had gone to do some work so did not reply, did you collect the sledgehammer as to whatever quantity you wanted?

I did, but as soon as I edit the sledgehammer reward value to 900, my account instantly banned lol and start all over again, but when I edit the coin to 29k it's safe. Do you know how much value would you recommend to edit so I wouldnt getting banned?  I guess 900 is too much.

Im confused reading my own post, hope you understand what I mean..

also do you know how to edit the point in golden ticket? it took a lot of time to get into sledgehammer reward.

Edited by Kronfeld