Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

22 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

Hello @Daren12 I know you are looking for a way to hack township's pass. Well a group search is a search done with more than one number separated by a semi-colon (;)
For example if you are in a shop and you ask for a red shirt, maybe the shop has 1000 red shirts, but if you say that you want a red shirt with white lining, that could narrow down to 15 shirts (maybe that shop only has 15), in the same way if you search for more than 1 number in a group, that narrows down the search results and will take you more closer to the value you are finding. That is I said to do a group search, now to the main part.

Take a look at the picture below, now let's say you want to search for the whole free items line, instead of searching for each item individually (here group search would speed up the process).
You will search for 300;1;1;1 in DWORD (just the first 4 for now will talk about number 5 heart later) and press the new search button and that is how the group search is performed. The chest is also counted as 1 (since I checked it's value in the memory window).
Ok let;s talk about number five, let's say you also want the value of the heart at number 5 and it is 1 hour, you will not search for 300;1;1;1;1 because in a lot of games time is calculated in seconds so you would convert 1 hour into seconds and then search (you can use a seconds to hour converter for that if you cannot do this manually) and then you would search for 300;1;1;1;3600 (since there are 3600 seconds in an hour).

Hope you understand this, since you are new and I did not wanted to complicate things, yet, there are still a lot of things you would learn about group search which I haven't written in this post.

1.png

22 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

Hello @Daren12 I know you are looking for a way to hack township's pass. Well a group search is a search done with more than one number separated by a semi-colon (;)
For example if you are in a shop and you ask for a red shirt, maybe the shop has 1000 red shirts, but if you say that you want a red shirt with white lining, that could narrow down to 15 shirts (maybe that shop only has 15), in the same way if you search for more than 1 number in a group, that narrows down the search results and will take you more closer to the value you are finding. That is I said to do a group search, now to the main part.

Take a look at the picture below, now let's say you want to search for the whole free items line, instead of searching for each item individually (here group search would speed up the process).
You will search for 300;1;1;1 in DWORD (just the first 4 for now will talk about number 5 heart later) and press the new search button and that is how the group search is performed. The chest is also counted as 1 (since I checked it's value in the memory window).
Ok let;s talk about number five, let's say you also want the value of the heart at number 5 and it is 1 hour, you will not search for 300;1;1;1;1 because in a lot of games time is calculated in seconds so you would convert 1 hour into seconds and then search (you can use a seconds to hour converter for that if you cannot do this manually) and then you would search for 300;1;1;1;3600 (since there are 3600 seconds in an hour).

Hope you understand this, since you are new and I did not wanted to complicate things, yet, there are still a lot of things you would learn about group search which I haven't written in this post.

1.png

@cisco72563I don't need the gold pass I only need two items from it present in attachment

Can you please help me by using swapping of rewards to it ?? 

Please help me 

Thanks for details of group search

IMG_20210403_185655_164.jpg

IMG_20210403_185718_074.jpg

Easy pezzy first play level 100 and the write 99 and then play 101 and write refine it until you get 1 result. Edit the value like 6000 and freeze it. Refresh your game. DONE.THE LEVELS ARE JUST EXAMPLE

[added 1 minute later]
3 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

1.png

A video please 🙏

1 hour ago, HamidKhan22 said:

@MonkeySAN can u try to hack level plz in Homescapes

do as @Susman said.

search current level - 1

if current your level is 100 then search for 99.

after that play until your current level is 101 then refine for 100.

keep searching and refine like that until less results is left(less than 10 is ok but 1 is better)

edit it and freeze.

do it something and refresh the game.(i do it by force close the game or you can just exit properly)

1808751416_Screenshot_20210404-005204_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.60905dff5b11d877180946648ca3a893.jpg

[added 4 minutes later]
4 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

1.png

for that long writing and a picture but still...

- my English may not good but i understand it perfectly and clear.

Edited by MonkeySAN

simple answer...NOPE.

as my noob level brain think its not as easy as to just freeze it.(i maybe wrong though..)

i got the explaination as to why its not that easy(again...i maybe wrong) in my head...

but to actually write here it will result a full length of an essay worth for writting examination in the final year.

all in all...i can only say...i could be wrong.

17 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

simple answer...NOPE.

as my noob level brain think its not as easy as to just freeze it.(i maybe wrong though..)

i got the explaination as to why its not that easy(again...i maybe wrong) in my head...

but to actually write here it will result a full length of an essay worth for writting examination in the final year.

all in all...i can only say...i could be wrong.

Just give it a shot in your game @MonkeySAN my guess is that you might be able to find "collect reward's" offset through debugging like debugging with IDA Pro (libgame.so) or using GDB etc. Try it whenever you have time and if successful, then swap your golden ticket item and try to collect (until you get it), I think you would be successful since your an experienced member. No need to explain man I know that it would not be easy to write such a thing. Thanks!

On 4/3/2021 at 6:35 PM, cisco72563 said:

1.png

Hello.do anyone know how to hack wildscapes I am not able to hack it. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/4/2021 at 12:03 AM, MonkeySAN said:

do as @Susman said.

search current level - 1

if current your level is 100 then search for 99.

after that play until your current level is 101 then refine for 100.

keep searching and refine like that until less results is left(less than 10 is ok but 1 is better)

edit it and freeze.

do it something and refresh the game.(i do it by force close the game or you can just exit properly)

1808751416_Screenshot_20210404-005204_ParallelSpace.thumb.jpg.60905dff5b11d877180946648ca3a893.jpg

[added 4 minutes later]

for that long writing and a picture but still...

- my English may not good but i understand it perfectly and clear.

after I freeze the level value and then refresh the game, it didnt change. Anyone know how to hack level?

2 hours ago, Kronfeld said:

after I freeze the level value and then refresh the game, it didnt change. Anyone know how to hack level?

Hello @Kronfeld after you freeze the value of the level, just restart your game and you will see the change. Sometimes when you edit values in homescapes you can see the change but sometimes you just need to restart the game.

Hello @NoFear and @ItsSC any update on the script that allows to get items of the old events?

I might try to download the old versions, then I might install it and (while offline) change the date as to when the event started, and see if it shows the old event.
Might not work but worth a try.

2 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

Hello @Kronfeld after you freeze the value of the level, just restart your game and you will see the change. Sometimes when you edit values in homescapes you can see the change but sometimes you just need to restart the game.

hello, thank for answering my question. But it still did not change after restarting. I tried it couple times but still the same. 

4 minutes ago, Kronfeld said:

hello, thank for answering my question. But it still did not change after restarting. I tried it couple times but still the same. 

Hi @Kronfeld let's say that your main screen shows the level number as 89, so you would search for 88 (DWORD) then play and complete level 89. After that the screen will display level 90, now you refine 89 and you would be left with three results in your search, change and freeze these to your desired number, let's say that you want level 6001, so you would edit and freeze the results to 6000. Once done exit and restart the game and look at your main screen level.

My guess is that you might have a lot of memory range selected, just select Ca in memory range and then search.

[added 1 minute later]

I have used this method effectively today and it works, but I think that it would be the memory issue. Select Ca as memory and untick all others.