Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

2 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

Nice @ItsSC I think we will miss out on this one, since @NoFear might be busy, he did not put the code and the edit's (yet) of armv7 Xa.
Is it possible for you to share the code and edit's? Thanks in advance!

Be patient guys there are working on a script. Btw Dnt wanna ask for method bc it will be patched so it's better to release a script then method being patched.

On 3/26/2021 at 8:07 PM, HamidKhan22 said:

Be patient guys there are working on a script. Btw Dnt wanna ask for method bc it will be patched so it's better to release a script then method being patched.

Hi. @ItsSC do you know how to hack moves in homescape 🤔

Hello guys, I know you are busy with the script, just wanted to ask how can a collected item in the golden ticket be collected again something that makes the collect button freeze, so you can collect an item as many times as you want (pictured below).

An example is this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2achVee0mKY  watch from 00:15 - 00:20 and you can see that this guy collected the item but it could again be collected.
I am experimenting with something, that is way I need this, thanks again for your help.

1.png

Edited by cisco72563

On 3/29/2021 at 2:23 PM, Susman said:

Hi. @ItsSC do you know how to hack moves in homescape 🤔

Hello @Susman watch this video for coins and especially moves https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxWtsp-hZIQ
This video is age restricted so just sign in to watch it or you could simply remove the www. and type nsfw in the link and press enter and watch it.
Language is different, but just focus how he performs the trick and you can have as many moves and coins as you want. (the method is to edit the level file).

7 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

Hi, @ItsSC can you freeze the collect option in golden ticket what I wrote in the previous post?
If so could you tell how to do it in gg?

I wish I could do that too, didn't found the memory of "collectedReward". That will take more time to find.

Man @ItsSC "collected Reward" can speed up your work, you know what I think is that sometimes the script does not execute (when you swapped the golden ticket magic suit with the goth suit or sports suit), you might need this so that you can click a lot of times and try to execute the script (happened with me when I swapped the piglet from the golden ticket to the free line with gg) it showed that you have got the piglet but the script did not execute. This guy Mark Scooby freezes the collect reward and (what I think) keeps collecting until he gets the premium item.
Also happened when I tried to hack the Farm Season coins, first the coins did not increase but after sometime when freezing the value and playing some levels eventually the coins increased and allowed me to unlock other tiers in the Farm Season. 

17 hours ago, ItsSC said:

I wish I could do that too, didn't found the memory of "collectedReward". That will take more time to find.

Hey. @ItsSC can we do this first we will write how much does the golden ticket cost and edit it 0 will it work?????