Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

Hello @ItsSC and @NoFear I have an idea to get the old season rewards. Why not trigger the previous events (as seen in the picture below which I edited) with the help of event files located in previous games like (seasonpassreward.lua). You can attach your script to these files like the previous seasons and once the script runs the season can work along with the latest season. The scripts (dialogue's of that season) will be triggered which will allow the rewards to be redeemed. Just my thoughts otherwise you guys know better.

new.png

4 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

Hello @ItsSC and @NoFear I have an idea to get the old season rewards. Why not trigger the previous events (as seen in the picture below which I edited) with the help of event files located in previous games like (seasonpassreward.lua). You can attach your script to these files like the previous seasons and once the script runs the season can work along with the latest season. The scripts (dialogue's of that season) will be triggered which will allow the rewards to be redeemed. Just my thoughts otherwise you guys know better.

new.png

Yeah. Exactly 💯 mann.

2 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

new.png

Yes I did think of that before, but didn't found a way to swap the season, although I had the season code. Still finding da way.

18 hours ago, ItsSC said:

Yes I did think of that before, but didn't found a way to swap the season, although I had the season code. Still finding da way.

Well @ItsSC if you have the code of different seasons, then there is just 1 thing that you are missing and that is the seasons event files.
These files are not located in the latest version of the game, but are included in the version (when that season started). Like the First Season of Wonders event file can be found on the update of May 2020 named as SeasonPass1.lua, which was later deleted when the Cottontail season (SeasonPass2.lua) started and so on. Some seasons like the Workout Seaon was named (MiniSeason.lua) which was before the Farm Season.

You do not need to swap the season with the latest one, you can make it so that the previous season runs along with the latest season (so players get to collect both season rewards).