Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

Item swap is possible, ah I wish I can find earlier season's reward ID.

Screenshot_20210320-120649.png

New event started? I just checked, it isn't yet for me

59 minutes ago, NoFear said:

New event started? I just checked, it isn't yet for me

It started yesterday. I heard they said you can also do time jump to get the season update earlier.

Edited: I have found the ID for earlier season's reward like Gothic suit, sport suit, etc. But it seems like I cannot get the old season reward, if i switch any reward to Magic suit, It works but not for gothic suit or sport suit. And surprisingly value are very easy to edit, unlimited booster, unlimited stars and coins.

Edited by ItsSC

Hello everybody @ItsSC man you are right I think the season rewards are connected to some code (or flag) due to which they might not be collected.
Happened with me when I swapped the Golden Ticket Farm Season it showed that you have received the piglet but then nothing happened.

3 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

Hello everybody @ItsSC man you are right I think the season rewards are connected to some code (or flag) due to which they might not be collected.
Happened with me when I swapped the Golden Ticket Farm Season it showed that you have received the piglet but then nothing happened.

Yeah

Hi @ItsSC is it possible for you to tell how you did the item swap (it least we will collect other items that we do not have like the robot, dog etc). If possible can you do a video on it as @Susman really needs a video, he cannot understand the method in written.
When I swapped the items from the Golden ticket to the Free items line I found that the item id lies at the 4th and 5th address above the value of item.
Like 33 (5th address), 16 (4th address). Sometimes there were three values to copy from golden ticket and paste on the free items line.
But for the big prizes (like pets) there were 5 values (two were related to the preview button) and 3 to the pet.

Would love to see how you got the other items.

24 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

Hi @ItsSC is it possible for you to tell how you did the item swap (it least we will collect other items that we do not have like the robot, dog etc). If possible can you do a video on it as @Susman really needs a video, he cannot understand the method in written.
When I swapped the items from the Golden ticket to the Free items line I found that the item id lies at the 4th and 5th address above the value of item.
Like 33 (5th address), 16 (4th address). Sometimes there were three values to copy from golden ticket and paste on the free items line.
But for the big prizes (like pets) there were 5 values (two were related to the preview button) and 3 to the pet.

Would love to see how you got the other items.

Yeah exactly. A video is much better than explaining the method how to hack. BTW @NoFear can the bypass inapp  purchases hack work in different games cause I play all playrix games they have a gold pass every month.

Sharing this method publicly will definitely patched in few days... So turning this into a script is better idea.

HomeScape.png

As I mentioned up there, older season's exclusive item cannot be hack yet, I will try to find a way to swap othose items, if I have the luck.

Edited by ItsSC

• Moderators
19 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

Sharing this method publicly will definitely patched in few days... So turning this into a script is better idea.

HomeScape.png

As I mentioned up there, older season's exclusive item cannot be hack yet, I will try to find a way to swap othose items, if I have the luck.

Could work together to add any content?

Hello @NoFear man you are a pro modder, do you have any idea to get old items (or how they have stored the old exclusive models values).
When I extracted the game with apktools, I found the they have the files, sprites and everything related to previous items.
Also thanks to both of you man for doing a lot of effort for us.

1 minute ago, cisco72563 said:

Hello @NoFear man you are a pro modder, do you have any idea to get old items (or how they have stored the old exclusive models values).
When I extracted the game with apktools, I found the they have the files, sprites and everything related to previous items.
Also thanks to both of you man for doing a lot of effort for us.

Yeah. @NoFear hello nofear did you find any way to get golden ticket by bypass inapppurchases hack.