Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

In case if someone got ban from team and want to create a new account. Here is the tips i use.

1. Create a new emulator / Use another phone to download the game.

2. Play the game and when u finish the tutorial, connect the new account with your banned google account.

3. Uninstall the game from your banned device,, or simply just remove data, then redownload and at the loading screen select "Save progress", choose the google account you used just now.

4. Enter the game, you will still sticked to the banned account, but the game will ask you to choose which account to use (New or banned). Choose the banned one and type in "Confirm".

5. Now you have a new fresh account.

Hello @NoFear no problem, you already did a lot for us man, you debugged the game twice and did whatever possible (also made 2 mod apks).
Really appreciate your efforts.
For information only (if it is possible for you) these are the coins with which you unlock golden tickets rewards. (Picture given below)

coin.png

13 hours ago, ItsSC said:

In case if someone got ban from team and want to create a new account. Here is the tips i use.

1. Create a new emulator / Use another phone to download the game.

2. Play the game and when u finish the tutorial, connect the new account with your banned google account.

3. Uninstall the game from your banned device,, or simply just remove data, then redownload and at the loading screen select "Save progress", choose the google account you used just now.

4. Enter the game, you will still sticked to the banned account, but the game will ask you to choose which account to use (New or banned). Choose the banned one and type in "Confirm".

5. Now you have a new fresh account.

im confused .. is that need to turn on internet after re install my banned account ? if yes, theres no save button. 

any video ?

1 hour ago, JinXprO said:

im confused .. is that need to turn on internet after re install my banned account ? if yes, theres no save button. 

any video ?

Everything are done online. What I said was just using a new account to replace the banned one. 

At step 4, you have to wait for a while and the game will pop out a message, asking you to select which account to continue. Choose the new one and TALA, replacement complete.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @NoFear the game has updated to new version 4.4.2 (new season and events) and I think that the armv7 code (Xa Dword) address has changed, since, the search is showing no results.
Can you do the arm7 debug and share the edits, thanks.
If possible could you share how you debug, so that, we may not bother you every month.
Thanks in advance.

3 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

Hello @NoFear the game has updated to new version 4.4.2 (new season and events) and I think that the armv7 code (Xa Dword) address has changed, since, the search is showing no results.
Can you do the arm7 debug and share the edits, thanks.
If possible could you share how you debug, so that, we may not bother you every month.
Thanks in advance.

Yes. Its is because the version is different the code will only work in amrv7 version not normal version 

Hi @Susman I will try as soon as new event starts, but, before that just want to ask do you know how to do group search? Can you use offset calculator? Do you know how to use the increment value?
I asked these questions because the item swap method requires these steps.
Also, I am not 100% sure that you will get the golden ticket items (but you can easily swap the golden ticket boosters, coins, stars).
When last time I swapped the piglet in farm season and pressed the area to collect it. The screen showed that I had got the piglet but then, nothing happened (as what I wrote on the first page of this topic).

If you want you can contact Mark Scooby on his mail as he has his email address on his video's description.

31 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

Hi @Susman I will try as soon as new event starts, but, before that just want to ask do you know how to do group search? Can you use offset calculator? Do you know how to use the increment value?
I asked these questions because the item swap method requires these steps.
Also, I am not 100% sure that you will get the golden ticket items (but you can easily swap the golden ticket boosters, coins, stars).
When last time I swapped the piglet in farm season and pressed the area to collect it. The screen showed that I had got the piglet but then, nothing happened (as what I wrote on the first page of this topic).

If you want you can contact Mark Scooby on his mail as he has his email address on his video's 

We can ask @HamidKhan22 who told us how to swap rewards in farm season and will tell him can you make a video how do you do it cause in video we can understand easily.  You can get the magic tricks season by speedhack no need of waiting for it. 

Hello @Susman @HamidKhan22 failed, he also commented that and asked for @NoFear help on this topic, though he was pretty close to swapping it (look at the first picture below). He may have just changed one value, here in homescapes the Golden ticket items are sometimes connected to 2 values or more than two values (I found this by doing some trial and error). Look at the second picture of Mark Scooby, the item picture is displayed in the bottom section as how it is in the top section (with some exceptions like the big prizes).
Once you change a value the picture has two show up (like if you are swapping the X2 coins, it has to show the picture as well, that Hamid's screenshot has not).

About the time hack it won't work on armv7 (since GG requires x86 version of game for time hack).

Farm 1.jpg

Farm 2.png

2 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

Hello @Susman @HamidKhan22 failed, he also commented that and asked for @NoFear help on this topic, though he was pretty close to swapping it (look at the first picture below). He may have just changed one value, here in homescapes the Golden ticket items are sometimes connected to 2 values or more than two values (I found this by doing some trial and error). Look at the second picture of Mark Scooby, the item picture is displayed in the bottom section as how it is in the top section (with some exceptions like the big prizes).
Once you change a value the picture has two show up (like if you are swapping the X2 coins, it has to show the picture as well, that Hamid's screenshot has not).

About the time hack it won't work on armv7 (since GG requires x86 version of game for time hack).

Farm 1.jpg

Farm 2.png

Yeah.  I think it can be by editing files my guess. Well I don't know