Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

@Susman the thing is that your Homescapes is a x86 version, that is why the code is not showing on your version, while @NoFear has an arm64 version. Just wait until he get's time to debug the x86 version of the game, then, it would show (the code) on your version of the game.
By the way @NoFear, I think that most of the users have the x86 version, but once again thanks for this video, will wait until you get the time to post the x86 version code.
Thanks again for all your efforts @NoFear

• Moderators

Exactly. I'll need friend to do armv7 debug... Gdb has issues with the apk.... Not sure if because of a protection or non armv7 device or non playstore version

32 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Exactly. I'll need friend to do armv7 debug... Gdb has issues with the apk.... Not sure if because of a protection or non armv7 device or non playstore version

Okay. Anyone make a video of swapping the Golden Ticket items to free items by the method that @HamidKhan22 said

6 hours ago, NoFear said:

It's a libgame.so and not a libil2cpp.so I'm going to try it with IDA pro if I can prevail I'll send you it in the pms for you to post to this thread:P

• Moderators
1 hour ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

It's a libgame.so and not a libil2cpp.so I'm going to try it with IDA pro if I can prevail I'll send you it in the pms for you to post to this thread:P

Might be wrong. But I believe it was subx

1 hour ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Well I don't know why I said IDA pro I use IDA freeware and arm isn't supported on it sadly.

[added 1 minute later]
1 minute ago, NoFear said:

Might be wrong. But I believe it was subx

Sorry man I'm not familiar with "subx" what do you mean by that?

15 hours ago, NoFear said:

You said we can hack it by searching offset could you do that video Thank you so much all credit goes to @NoFear

• Moderators

Armv7

Xa Search Dword

01294FD0rD;794490EDrD;068B4046rD::2761

Edit results

00294FD0r;794480EFr;10800000r

I honestly hate working with Thumb...

Don't leave these modified during gameplay.

If something cost coins, it won't go through most likely.

Offsets:

EBA3D4

EBAE9A

Edit: fixed search/edit

Edit 2: Added offsets

Hello @NoFear tried the GG search with Xa (Dword) but it did not show any results (on x86 version)
You provided these offsets (listed below), can you till what to edit in these offsets to change in the lib file? (I will try to edit the libgame.so file with HxD and report if it was successful).

Offsets:

EBA3D4

EBAE9A

• Moderators
3 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

Hello @NoFear tried the GG search with Xa (Dword) but it did not show any results (on x86 version)
You provided these offsets (listed below), can you till what to edit in these offsets to change in the lib file? (I will try to edit the libgame.so file with HxD and report if it was successful).

Offsets:

EBA3D4

EBAE9A

GO DOWNLOAD ARMV7 VERSION

https://apkcombo.com/homescapes/com.playrix.homescapes/download/apk

@NoFear finally thanks to you man it worked.
First I downloaded and installed your version (the armv7 one from above two files not the ones from the lower picture) (nothing happened), then closed it and ran it again (still nothing happened).
Then, I remembered that you had put a code (Xa dword) earlier today, so I opened GG and searched for that code and 3 results showed up (thrilled about that) changed it with your edit (values) and bought the golden ticket (game froze), then I reverted the values (like you said) and closed and restarted the game and voila it happened got the piglet and everything. All credit goes to you man @NoFear

One thing is that, this game has 4 versions as can be seen in the picture below (mine was the x86 version due to which the codes were not showing up today)
But when I installed your version and went to the lib folder it was the (armv7) version.

Finally thanks again man, just wanted to ask a question what software did you use to debug the lib file and how did you found that specific value and you even made the perfect edits?

ver.jpg

Edited by cisco72563

On 3/3/2021 at 7:37 PM, NoFear said:

I think don't goes over 1000 items or you'll be ban from joining team. (I got ban from joining team when i holding 2000 items, dont be greedy haha)

• Moderators
1 hour ago, cisco72563 said:

@NoFear any way of getting more Farm Season Coins (since you normally only get 2 in normal levels), 4 in hard level and 6 in super hard level. Tried normal tricks with GG but not working.

More than likely.... I don't play so don't really have the time to play to see what these are