Homescapes Golden Ticket (Item Swap)

cisco72563

• Moderators
5 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

Thanks @NoFear some additional info, here are some screenshots as to what a youtuber does in his videos. He takes the first reward and once he proceeds with his hack, he then resets the previous (taken reward).

1.png

2.png

Yea.... No need.  Still working how to make it public with less risk of patch

[added 0 minutes later]
1 hour ago, cisco72563 said:

@NoFear will you share the trick with us or are you making a script?

Mod apk possibly. 

@NoFear that is awesome, do not worry about patch, just install and play it offline it won't update, secondly I wanted to ask can this be done on GG or this can only be done by modding?
Because there is a new season every month and the Golden Ticket resets for every month (It is not a permanent purchase, but, only for the season which one has purchased and then he/she would have to purchase the ticket again when the new season starts).
Man, I do not want to bother you again and again for every season so if modding is the case, so, which tutorial do you think I need to follow?

• Moderators
5 hours ago, cisco72563 said:

@NoFear that is awesome, do not worry about patch, just install and play it offline it won't update, secondly I wanted to ask can this be done on GG or this can only be done by modding?
Because there is a new season every month and the Golden Ticket resets for every month (It is not a permanent purchase, but, only for the season which one has purchased and then he/she would have to purchase the ticket again when the new season starts).
Man, I do not want to bother you again and again for every season so if modding is the case, so, which tutorial do you think I need to follow?

It can be done with gg. I worry if method is public, developer will see and patch.

• Moderators

This is for armv8 only, I haven't bothered to debug armv7 (yet). Your can edit lib on device if rooted and not deal with gg. Or use GG. When buying golden ticket, game will seem like nothing happened. Close and reopen.

Inapp seems to only add boosters. No coins or other elements.  

Please, if you share of create mod... Give credit, don't try to claim this as your own work. (Biggest reason I stopped posting free to the public).

Offsets

18B2C78

18B3AEC

Edits
E803679E

Or search dword in Xa range

092140B9r;081540FDr::3701

Edit

29008052r;E803679Er

47 minutes ago, NoFear said:

This is for armv8 only, I haven't bothered to debug armv7 (yet). Your can edit lib on device if rooted and not deal with gg. Or use GG. When buying golden ticket, game will seem like nothing happened. Close and reopen.

Inapp seems to only add boosters. No coins or other elements.  

Please, if you share of create mod... Give credit, don't try to claim this as your own work. (Biggest reason I stopped posting free to the public).

Offsets

18B2C78

18B3AEC

Edits
E803679E

Or search dword in Xa range

092140B9r;081540FDr::3701

Edit

29008052r;E803679Er

I've never see r or E used in a search before, what's up with this syntax?

• Moderators
1 hour ago, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

I've never see r or E used in a search before, what's up with this syntax?

r is reverse hex.

I left everything in format similar to Arm opcodes.

Hello @NoFear I tried the GG search in Xa (Dword) but no results found, also tried to edit the libgame.so file found in data/app/lib folder with HxD, searched the offsets and replaced with the edits but then nothing happened. Also closed and opened the game twice. Maybe it's the version issue my game version is 4.3.7. Please do guide if I did something wrong if not then I think mod apk is the final option.
All credit goes to @NoFear
And if patched then the credit will go to the Dev 😂😂

• Moderators
1 hour ago, cisco72563 said:

Hello @NoFear I tried the GG search in Xa (Dword) but no results found, also tried to edit the libgame.so file found in data/app/lib folder with HxD, searched the offsets and replaced with the edits but then nothing happened. Also closed and opened the game twice. Maybe it's the version issue my game version is 4.3.7. Please do guide if I did something wrong if not then I think mod apk is the final option.
All credit goes to @NoFear
And if patched then the credit will go to the Dev 😂😂

You are on armv7 is my guess. arm64 will be the folder in the data app.

Well @NoFear it is the arm64 version in the data/app/lib folder, since, I am using the Bluestacks 64 bit version and for proof I will also share the screenshot (if you want). The folder name is x86_64. I also have the 32 bit version of Bluestacks, but, for testing your method I installed the 64 bit version of Bluestacks. Well, anyways I am not a pro in modding (just have some cue's as how some things maybe done). So, thanks again for your efforts, I think maybe if you can mod the apk, or maybe in the new season I might use the swap item method (while replacing all 11 addressing values).

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, cisco72563 said:

Well @NoFear it is the arm64 version in the data/app/lib folder, since, I am using the Bluestacks 64 bit version and for proof I will also share the screenshot (if you want). The folder name is x86_64. I also have the 32 bit version of Bluestacks, but, for testing your method I installed the 64 bit version of Bluestacks. Well, anyways I am not a pro in modding (just have some cue's as how some things maybe done). So, thanks again for your efforts, I think maybe if you can mod the apk, or maybe in the new season I might use the swap item method (while replacing all 11 addressing values).

You are on emulator. X86 system. Not arm.