Introducing myself.

Wcdetailing

Hi there. Im new to GG. Read up alot about it and watched alot of tutorials just getting used to it. I did watch someone use is over an extended period of time right in front of me so i could clearly see what he was doing, however obviously never tryed myself until recently. Any help is sure appreciated 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2021 at 12:29 AM, Wcdetailing said:

Hi there. Im new to GG. Read up alot about it and watched alot of tutorials just getting used to it. I did watch someone use is over an extended period of time right in front of me so i could clearly see what he was doing, however obviously never tryed myself until recently. Any help is sure appreciated 

>Something you probably already know but... Scripts aren't required to use gg they just automate actions you can do with gg, or in some cases scripts are capable of doing what you can't manually through gg

*This may help if you are unsure on whether you need to get into scripting or lua coding to use gg

>> Don't bother searching for "easy" games to hack as it won't help to tell for sure what kind of games can be hacked. Just think of each game as its own unique case rather than assume compatibility because of similarities to editable games. Although if a method of editing doesn't work do not get discouraged as there can be many work arounds and the best way to map your way through those methods would be through trial and error.

**Some games you can practice some methods with.

-XOR encryption- Subway surfers

-PPSSPP emulated games for basic DWORD searching in a known memory range

-Many Roblox games can have editable values but a majority of the bigger games use data stores opposed to player saved data so a game like Hotel Elephant can be hacked with a double search (because the money value can exceed 4 billion so it's stored as a double instead of DWord) I believe this uses either the Ca or Anonymous range I do know a lot of online games that don't have information stored server sided will have most useful editable values in anonymous range

-These all break down into smaller methods to find the proper values to edit that of which you should just try looking on these forums for search methods.

>>> Hope it helps!!

Archived