MonkeySAN

Question

my apologize...im wasnt make myself clear about the problem.

before the update mention above the game can be opened properly in/while using virtual space.

nothing sort of crash ever happened even while im using GG for searching values or run a script on it.

but after the update...the far as i can go into the game was at the character selection then it force close.

outside the virtual space though the game can be open just fine and run with no problem at all.

Maybe they added memory editor detection? I don't play the game however I have seen enyby explain that some of these crashes can be caused by detection software and the work around being using gg in root and using the root hiding and bypass options, but rooting your device can be a bit risky so maybe try using a rooted virtual machine or virtual space on your device like VMOS then running gg rooted in that? Unless you have already taken the aforementioned steps and it isn't working for you then I just simply do not know:( hope this helps though!

Yes, I play it outside but still close when I using GG search value, They might do something that you cant search too ez.

Btw my device has ROOT, try to hide isn't work

Edited by lather

i cant say anything about the game in rooted device since mine wasnt rooted.

however i did noticed everytime when open the game outside virtual space...it showed a blank white screen with blue top bar for a moment like miliseconds or less then the game load and run normally without any hiccups afterward.

but in virtual space though..that same white screen was never ever appear at any given time..the game just load and run for a bit then force close.

clearly its some kind of proctection maybe.

Edited by MonkeySAN

4 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

however i did noticed everytime when open the game outside virtual space...it showed a blank white screen with blue top bar for a moment like miliseconds or less then the game load and run normally without any hiccups afterward.

but in virtual space though..that same white screen was never ever appear at any given time..the game just load and run for a bit then force close.

similarly callofduty can detects any Virtual space.. try vmos pro with custom rom[nonRoot]...

Hey! try vphone gaga apk or X8 Sandbox, both are built in self root virtual spaces and both of them should work.

And likely it is some protection because if the game is not running without game guardian then the devs were smart enough

https://x8sb.com/ 

Try that and it should run correctly! self root + exposed firmware (virtual exposed firmware)

Tell me what u think after! 

i wonder why the devs would make their game crash if detecting game guardian. that does not make any sense at all "silent anticheat"

also it has game guardian built in for some reason but i think u can still add the latest version

Edited by Crystal_Mods100x
it has gg in it built in lol

5 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

Yeah, i tried restarting the game without protection with gg overlay opened, the game didn't start until i change the process in gg or turn of the overlay

1 hour ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

Hey! try vphone gaga apk or X8 Sandbox, both are built in self root virtual spaces and both of them should work.

And likely it is some protection because if the game is not running without game guardian then the devs were smart enough

https://x8sb.com/ 

Try that and it should run correctly! self root + exposed firmware (virtual exposed firmware)

Tell me what u think after! 

i wonder why the devs would make their game crash if detecting game guardian. that does not make any sense at all "silent anticheat"

also it has game guardian built in for some reason but i think u can still add the latest version

I'mma give it a shot, tried with virtualxposed but no luck

so its seem the game had put protection against GG...not just virtual space.

just installed the sandbox...everything perfect for some other games as well as Soul Knight too...so its seem.

the blank white screen appear and game load normally.

tap GG icon..select process...nothing happen.

search something...done..seem its like nothing happen too.

but as soon as i tap that search button to refine the results...the game force close.

[added 4 minutes later]
2 hours ago, Crystal_Mods100x said:

them been polite i think...not to call us a cheater so everyone feeling not get hurt..

😅😅😅😅

..myA$$.

Edited by MonkeySAN

15 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

so its seem the game had put protection against GG...not just virtual space.

just installed the sandbox...everything perfect for some other games as well as Soul Knight too...so its seem.

the blank white screen appear and game load normally.

tap GG icon..select process...nothing happen.

search something...done..seem its like nothing happen too.

but as soon as i tap that search button to refine the results...the game force close.

[added 4 minutes later]

them been polite i think...not to call us a cheater so everyone feeling not get hurt..

😅😅😅😅

..myA$$.

LOL! i hope X8 Sandbox works for you. unless you have to install a older version of the app 

How about making an apk of soul knight and breaking its security? maybe find an already modded version of the app  / mod menu or something that changes the data.

before i use game guardian on an app i use app cloner to give any apk viewer (MT Manager) access with the file code without root maybe that will loosen up the protection or decompilation 

guess what.

it force close in sandbox..

now at tap to start screen.

everytime.

even at ChillyRoom logo sometime.

mod the game itself sound interesting but i had zero knowledge about modding app/games.

also trying old version of the game but cant seem to find reliable source for it as every apks i downloaded wont install in my devices.

Edited by MonkeySAN

4 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

guess what.

it force close in sandbox..

now at tap to start screen.

everytime.

even at ChillyRoom logo sometime.

mod the game itself sound interesting but i had zero knowledge about modding app/games.

also trying old version of the game but cant seem to find reliable source for it as every apks i downloaded wont install in my devices.

ouch man. sorry about that. soul knights quiet anti cheat is starting to get annoying.  (if i were a dev i would call them out for cheating seriously! not crash the app XD!)

and i ran out of options, breaking security does not seem to work, and the app is not working as well.

but i hope X8 Sandbox has given u an awesome xpericnce and made cracking other game easy!

but for my last chance to trying to mod soul knight apk try lucky patcher in X8 sandbox (lucky patcher with root WORKS BEST)

that should let u get all the items for free and basically get any item for free, not sure if it disables protection but this is the last option

Modding an app that crashes continuesly with a known memory editor like game guardian is certian that they have some protection like anti malware software i dont think its anti cheat (gg is not malware tho)