nio04

THIS WAS TESTED IN CALL OF DUTY : MOBILE (global)

(ALSO, THIS METHOD IS PROBABLY UNIVERSAL!)

And now before proceeding, let me clear something... this procced takes a long time... but works for sure! 

single wepon no - recoil :

memory range : ANONYMOUS;

value _ type : D - WORD;

proceeding : 

just take your favorite gun.

hit search your gun bullet 

shoot again

refine search your bullet values...

lastly you will find 2 values...

confirm your real bullet values

save the value in saved tab (optional)

then go to memory 

And now is the time for trial & error. take 10-15 values and edit them to  5 - freezed. 

heads -up : you will probably face crash. mind the note - which values you are editing. and next time, dont edit them

GROUP SEARCH : This is the easiest part. but i will just guess, you dont know how to make group values 

procced : in the memory page [memory page - the page you are in for finding 'no recoil' value]

inspect all the sticky values from memory page. this means, when a match starts or games starts even after re-start, some values still stay in same place. select those values and make group values. and this is how you make best group values!

then search the group values and refine your recoil values... and freezed them with however you want.

[remember : when you make group values... make sure, you are selecting values as FLOAT and edit them as float]

BAM!!! here's you found your no-recoil hacks only for a single gun!

[if you guyz requests, i will post screenshots, how to do all the stuffs. hence, its pain in àss, i chose not to]

[if you guyz requests, i will show you - how to make group values for all of your guns of NO RECOIL (ARS, SMG, SNIPER, SHOTGUN, BOLTS, LMG)

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Jyxz said:

When you want to change the 10-15 value,You did it on float or dword?

theres a high chance recoil is 1.0F

to short down effort, select all values in memory page of bullet value & instant search & refine to 1.0 & edit them

if its still doesn't works... freeze to 0F

or just casually select some values & experiment those

40 minutes ago, nio04 said:

theres a high chance recoil is 1.0F

to short down effort, select all values in memory page of bullet value & instant search & refine to 1.0 & edit them

if its still doesn't works... freeze to 0F

or just casually select some values & experiment those

Thanks man.I will try it later.Do you have any social media because i have so much to ask.If u want to help me ofcourse

5 hours ago, Jyxz said:

Thanks man.I will try it later.Do you have any social media because i have so much to ask.If u want to help me ofcourse

@nio04

m available in TG

Archived