Can’t find time value.

Yewdude30

Question

Hi all,

i need some help with finding a time value.
Yes i read the FAQ. i tried everything. In game i see: 00:30:28 refers to hours:minutes:seconds

i tried to search on total seconds, milliseconds, nanoseconds. Even on auto i search for it, but ends with no value found. 
yes i tried with enctypted mode.

do i miss something?  

hope one of you guys can help me. Thanks 🙂

3 answers to this question

I have found a value: 

a dword, byte, float, qword, xor. 
How i can find out the value i want to be in the game i need to set in gameguardian. I put in random numbers but the numbers show in game are random. 

It could also be stored in minutes, but with all the exact searches failing you might want to try your luck on fuzzy searching increasing or decreasing values to find it. There's no way of telling if it'll count up or count down from the value (usually stored in seconds) so maybe initialize and exact search for the number ranges (say for 30 minutes you have 1800 seconds do a search for 1~1800 then do fuzzy increase or decrease{may need to try both incase the first one doesn't bring up a value consistently decreasing by 1}) At the very least if this method fails then either the information is stored server side or just isn't in your selected memory ranges. You should also try this method in the Ca Cd and Anonymous memory ranges first as these are usually where I find time values. Most likely DWord but again this can vary and if nothing turns up then maybe try some other value types like word or float values. In the end if all else fails you can always try to achieve the results of this timer through other means although for timers that allow sending gifts or other results that can't be obtained any other way than you might be S.O.L

Thanks for your help, i still can’t find the correct value. I know it exists somewhere.

its not stored on a server. Maybe you can add me on discord so you can look with me. I would really appreciate if you can help me with my search. 

Discord: Deathbeard#0592

Thanks! 

Archived