Those who have had successful runs with Egg, Inc. (Post Update / Ideas))

stdout

On 9/21/2021 at 6:10 AM, Ezawa said:

Why don't just change the amount of the lower artifacts and craft the legendary out, it will not trigger any check and the artifacts are real

Of course you can do it that way but when I played I used to find it tedious keeping crafting. My patience level is low though 😂

On 9/20/2021 at 11:21 AM, Ezawa said:

I got my golden eggs to 1.84Q (1.84e18) long ago and trying to get it back to a visible amount, but I can't find the exact value of the current amount and is that possible to change the amount of golden egg directly? Or is there a way to make something cost about 1.84e18 golden eggs instantly?

When you get an ad reward for golden eggs did you try making it a minus figure?

On 9/24/2021 at 11:30 PM, sammax71 said:

Of course you can do it that way but when I played I used to find it tedious keeping crafting. My patience level is low though 😂

When you get an ad reward for golden eggs did you try making it a minus figure?

tried, didn't work

but I found that there's 2 values what mean "lifetime earned golden eggs" and "lifetime spent golden eggs" saved as Qword in Others, if you can find these two data you can change the golden eggs you have on your will, it's just A-B=C. And because it's saved as Qword the valve cannot go over 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 (about 18.4Q), once it went over it loop back to 0. I mistaken the amount I had and it was actually about 18.446744070Q, I made a box of 10B golden eggs then the amount looped back to about 6B lul

I just found a site called "@mk2's public utilities for Egg, inc." and there's bunch of tools can be used to analyze your game savedata by enter your game ID which can be found in settings.

20210926205743.png

20210926210606.png

Edited by Ezawa

On 7/27/2021 at 8:46 PM, BertaTM said:

To change the number of Boost Tokens to gift to a player, you will have to go to 'Boosts' > 'Gift Tokens' > 'Player x' and change the number of Boost Tokens to y. Now search for that value (type DWORD) and change it + research for the new value. Once you have found the right one, change it to whatever you want and gift it to 'Player x'. The selected player will receive the entered amount of Boost Tokens and you will end up with about the max possible amount of Boost Tokens that can be stored as a DWORD. 

The only downside to this method is, that the gift boost tokens UI will be unusable for the remaining time of that specific contract, because the game thinks you have a negative amount of boost tokens and the UI can't handle that lol.

Looks like it's possible to give every co-op player tokens using that method, even between different contracts, the game uses the same address for tokens gift number. Edit value and gift, select another player, edit value and gift, swap contract, rinse and repeat.

Edited by ZarkBit

I broke my artifacts... well only for the API (?) on MK2's tools now this pops up:

Error: unrecognized artifact encountered: {"name":26,"level":4}

The game is fine, but somewhere in my data (maybe for the lunar totem) I tried to get a legendary that doesn't exist.

Anyone know how to search and fix it at this point?

Thanks

what you can edit

amount of chickens:total amount and amount of each habs are splited and can be edited Individually, data saved as Q:Qword in Other. too big number will crash the game and block you from restarting it 40,835,049,824 is the number that will max out your shipping rate with full level ups and max artifact with stones

amount of soul eggs: can only be shown up to 38 digits in game so if you edit it to over 1.0e38 you will need 3rd party tools to check the recent amount to re-edit it, saved as E:Double in Other.

amount of  golden eggs: total amount is saved as lifetime earned - lifetime spent, these two values saved as Q:Qword in Other.

amount of cash and GE in gifts: saved as E:Double in Anonymous.

amount of artifacts etc.: saved as E:Double in Anonymous.

total amount been crafted of each artifacts etc.: the price of crafting each artifact keeps going down until the artifact been crafted by 300 times, saved as D:Dword in Anonymous.

amount of each boost: can be edit to the number as big as you want but will be changed back to 15k after restart game, saved as D:Dword in Other.

amount of drone takedowns (elite) and prestiges in stats: saved as D:Dword in Other.

amount of eggs saved in fuel tank: saved as E:Double in Other with non-integer value, use range search to find it

rarity of artifacts and amount of PE can be edit locally but will be checked online, won't cause ban but will change back if you restart game

On 10/5/2021 at 4:05 AM, midknightr said:

I broke my artifacts... well only for the API (?) on MK2's tools now this pops up:

Error: unrecognized artifact encountered: {"name":26,"level":4}

The game is fine, but somewhere in my data (maybe for the lunar totem) I tried to get a legendary that doesn't exist.

Anyone know how to search and fix it at this point?

Thanks

Hope you didn't overwrite the remote save... I deleted my local data and restored it to the last remote save as soon as I found that happened, once you changed a wrong value which doesn't show in game it's hard to find it again. Or you will need to wait the developers add the artifact that combined with this unused value

Yep, it's on the servers. That's where mk2's web apps are pulling from. haha, I've gone in and tried changing alot of stuff in the memory around artifacts. I'm probably pretty messed up by now. I went into mk2's code and it looks like 26 is TACHYON_DEFLECTOR... not that that helps me 😕

• 4 months later...
11 hours ago, Fyzzy4life said:

Don't know about you guys, but for me gameguardian is not working anymore in egg inc. At all.

Was able to change the number of chickens (Q Word), haven't checked the rest.

Hello,

I am very new to GG and lua script.

Here is the lua script I made to change Cash or Golden Eggs from delivery box (With Ad or direct gift).

For Cash: Type the value proposed by the delivery box, with comma and magnitude (see script), for example: 23,069qd

For eggs: Type the value proposed by the delivery box, choose box that offers eggs >100 (less results)

Changed values are hard coded, it can be changed in script or new value could be asked in prompt.

-- Script generated by GameGuardian 101.1 (16142) at 2022-03-08 12:02:16 for Egg, Inc. [com.auxbrain.egginc 1.22.5 (111186)]
-- Lua help: http://gameguardian.net/help/

-- options
local scriptName = [=====[Script for Egg, Inc. 1.22.5]=====]
local scriptVersion = '1.0.0'
local scriptAuthor = 'FluidZ'
local startToast = ''
-- 0 - no check; 1 - check package only, 2 - check package and build
local checkTarget = 0

local targetName = [=====[Egg, Inc.]=====]
local targetPkg = 'com.auxbrain.egginc'
local targetVersion = [=====[1.22.5]=====]
local targetBuild = 111186

-- functions

local function isempty(s)
	return s == nil or s == ''
end

-- init
gg.require('101.1', 16142)

if startToast ~= '' then startToast = '\n'..startToast end
gg.toast(scriptName..' v'..scriptVersion..' by '..scriptAuthor..startToast)

if checkTarget ~= 0 then
	local info = gg.getTargetInfo()
	local check = false
	local current = false
	if checkTarget >= 1 then
		check = targetPkg
		current = info.packageName
	end
	if checkTarget >= 2 then
		check = check..' '..targetVersion..' ('..targetBuild..')'
		current = current..' '..info.versionName..' ('..info.versionCode..')'
	end
	if check ~= current then
		gg.alert('This script for "'..targetName..'" ['..check..'].\nYou select "'..info.label..'" ['..current..'].\nNow script exit.')
		os.exit()
	end
end
local revert = nil
local magnitudes = {
	['M'] = 6, 
	['B'] = 9, 
	['T'] = 12; 
	['q'] = 15, 
	['Q'] = 18, 
	['s'] = 21, 
	['S'] = 24, 
	['o'] = 27, 
	['N'] = 30, 
	['d'] = 33, 
	['U'] = 36, 
	['D'] = 39, 
	['Td'] = 42, 
	['qd'] = 45, 
	['Qd'] = 48, 
	['sd'] = 51, 
	['Sd'] = 54, 
	['Od'] = 57, 
	['Nd'] = 60, 
	['V'] = 63, 
	['uV'] = 66, 
	['dV'] = 69, 
	['tV'] = 72, 
	['qV'] = 75, 
	['QV'] = 78, 
	['sV'] = 81, 
	['SV'] = 84, 
	['OV'] = 87, 
	['NV'] = 90, 
	['tT'] = 93
}

-- main code
local pData = gg.prompt({[1] = 'Type value to search for'}, nil, {"text"})
local new_v = 0
local sch = ''
if pData == nil then
	gg.alert('Canceled')
else
	local v, m = string.match(pData[1], "([0-9%.,]+)(%a*)")
	if isempty(m) then
		sch = ''..v
		new_v = ''..v..'e6'
	else
		local va = v:gsub(",", "")
		local ma = magnitudes[m]-3
		local v_before = va-1
		local v_after = va+1
		local start = tostring(v_before)..'e'..tostring(ma)
		local zend = tostring(v_after)..'e'..tostring(ma)
		sch = ''..start..'~'..zend
		new_v = '1.0e78'
	end

gg.clearResults()
	gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_C_ALLOC)
	gg.searchNumber(sch, gg.TYPE_DOUBLE, false, gg.SIGN_EQUAL, 0, -1, 0)
	revert = gg.getResults(100, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil, nil)
	gg.editAll(''..new_v, gg.TYPE_DOUBLE)
	gg.processResume()
	print('Searched for ', sch)
	print('Found: ', gg.getResultsCount())
	print('Edited to ', new_v)
	print('Hack done!')
end

Feel free to improve code and post it here !

Thx

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/12/2021 at 6:47 PM, Ezawa said:

what you can edit

amount of chickens:total amount and amount of each habs are splited and can be edited Individually, data saved as Q:Qword in Other. too big number will crash the game and block you from restarting it 40,835,049,824 is the number that will max out your shipping rate with full level ups and max artifact with stones

amount of soul eggs: can only be shown up to 38 digits in game so if you edit it to over 1.0e38 you will need 3rd party tools to check the recent amount to re-edit it, saved as E:Double in Other.

amount of  golden eggs: total amount is saved as lifetime earned - lifetime spent, these two values saved as Q:Qword in Other.

amount of cash and GE in gifts: saved as E:Double in Anonymous.

amount of artifacts etc.: saved as E:Double in Anonymous.

total amount been crafted of each artifacts etc.: the price of crafting each artifact keeps going down until the artifact been crafted by 300 times, saved as D:Dword in Anonymous.

amount of each boost: can be edit to the number as big as you want but will be changed back to 15k after restart game, saved as D:Dword in Other.

amount of drone takedowns (elite) and prestiges in stats: saved as D:Dword in Other.

amount of eggs saved in fuel tank: saved as E:Double in Other with non-integer value, use range search to find it

rarity of artifacts and amount of PE can be edit locally but will be checked online, won't cause ban but will change back if you restart game

I won't be able to find and hack soul eggs value , pls help me