Those who have had successful runs with Egg, Inc. (Post Update / Ideas))

stdout

On 7/15/2021 at 1:27 AM, FTGNarmacil said:

How do you do Unlimited Boost Tokens (Giftable)?

I've figured out the other stuff. 

Also, is there any combination of tweaks that could effectively complete a contract at record speeds?

To change the number of Boost Tokens to gift to a player, you will have to go to 'Boosts' > 'Gift Tokens' > 'Player x' and change the number of Boost Tokens to y. Now search for that value (type DWORD) and change it + research for the new value. Once you have found the right one, change it to whatever you want and gift it to 'Player x'. The selected player will receive the entered amount of Boost Tokens and you will end up with about the max possible amount of Boost Tokens that can be stored as a DWORD. 

The only downside to this method is, that the gift boost tokens UI will be unusable for the remaining time of that specific contract, because the game thinks you have a negative amount of boost tokens and the UI can't handle that lol.

On 7/25/2021 at 4:07 AM, Hae14 said:

For Golden Egg :

Search Encrypted (value of the Pig's Bonus)

The Value is ALMOST HALF of what's shown.

Don't Put Too Much.. it will Cause a Crazy Lag,'-)

I wait for a video ad to come along for GE. Let's say for 120 GE.

Search that value as a "Double" and you should pull a handful of results.  

Modify all results and increment by 1, so now your values are 121,122,123,124 etc.

Go back to game and see what the number on the video as has changed to (eg. 124)

Go back to GG and uncheck that value, and revert/remove all the others.  Now you're left with just one value that pertains to the video ad.

Re-check that value, then modify to your desired number. (I personally don't go over 2bil).

Watch your ad, enjoy your GEs

Prophecy Eggs can be modified by altering the contract reward. (Warning: this one is dangerous)

This one is tricky bc it's usually only one PE per contract.  Sometimes you get lucky and a contract for two comes along and makes this easier to do. But lets assume it's the usual one PE as the reward.

Search for 1 as a "Double".  This will pull thousands of results and is the main reason this method is tricky.

Modify all results and increment by 1, so now your values are 1,2,3,4 etc.

Go back to game and see what the number on the PE reward has changed to (eg. 765)

Go back to GG and uncheck that value, and revert/remove all the others.  Now you're left with just one value that pertains to the PE reward. (YOU MUST REVERT AND REMOVE THE OTHER STUFF otherwise you may permanently mess up your save)

Re-check that value, then modify to your desired number. (anything over 175 is overkill).

Complete your contract, enjoy your PEs.

• 1 month later...

The last update changed something and my legendary artifacts were removed when i tried to activate them.  I tried to increased them to rare and they get rejected as well.  Are there server side checks now and is there a way round it?  

34 minutes ago, Jumpy said:

The last update changed something and my legendary artifacts were removed when i tried to activate them.  I tried to increased them to rare and they get rejected as well.  Are there server side checks now and is there a way round it?  

Looks like something has changed. Some of mine I get a message saying the item isn't authentic. If I change any now they all seem to get that message. Somehow though I've got some in my inventory that work OK.

Just now, Jumpy said:

I got the same error with my Legendary arts and the ones i changed today.  Maybe a server side check somewhere?

I may have found a way round it but somebody would have to check if the artifacts actually work because I haven't.

What you need to do is activate the base artifact. So not upgraded to epic, rare or legendary. Once it's activated you can then search it and change the 0 to 3 and add your stones. I don't get any error messages doing it this way but I don't know if the artifact is having any affect. Once you deactivate and activate again I get the error message so you would have to do it each time you use the artifact.

Looking for help with money edit, I've been trying to find the value 728.230 quattuordecillion (qd 10^45) but I'm unable to find it no matter what, Memory search is set to Other and I'm using E Double, any thoughts?

32 minutes ago, ZarkBit said:

Looking for help with money edit, I've been trying to find the value 728.230 quattuordecillion (qd 10^45) but I'm unable to find it no matter what, Memory search is set to Other and I'm using E Double, any thoughts?

728229000000000000000000000000000000000000000000~728231000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

17 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

728229000000000000000000000000000000000000000000~728231000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Thanks, I had tried that method several times (saw your other post) but still can't find it, I get some results but the money doesn't change.

Edit: Nvm, somehow managed to find and modify the value for the money gift box (instead of owned money), after a couple of tries.

Edited by ZarkBit

57 minutes ago, ZarkBit said:

Thanks, I had tried that method several times (saw your other post) but still can't find it, I get some results but the money doesn't change.

Edit: Nvm, somehow managed to find and modify the value for the money gift box (instead of owned money), after a couple of tries.

Yes, I only ever modified the gift boxes. Never the money directly 👍🏻

I got my golden eggs to 1.84Q (1.84e18) long ago and trying to get it back to a visible amount, but I can't find the exact value of the current amount and is that possible to change the amount of golden egg directly? Or is there a way to make something cost about 1.84e18 golden eggs instantly?

On 9/8/2021 at 9:13 PM, sammax71 said:

I may have found a way round it but somebody would have to check if the artifacts actually work because I haven't.

What you need to do is activate the base artifact. So not upgraded to epic, rare or legendary. Once it's activated you can then search it and change the 0 to 3 and add your stones. I don't get any error messages doing it this way but I don't know if the artifact is having any affect. Once you deactivate and activate again I get the error message so you would have to do it each time you use the artifact.

Why don't just change the amount of the lower artifacts and craft the legendary out, it will not trigger any check and the artifacts are real