Those who have had successful runs with Egg, Inc. (Post Update / Ideas))

stdout

9 hours ago, doio said:

I know how you must have felt.

I tried changing the numbers of an artifact when I only had 1 of it. I changed all the numbers on the page at once and all I could see was there were lots and lots of drones flying on the screen, and suddenly the game crashed.

When I tried reloading the game on another device only to find that the data were already synced and the game crashed on that other device as well. I lost 3 days worth of mission launches. I was lucky I backed the game up and not all was lost.

Good thing is the game taught me to back up frequently and whenever there's a big change to the game. I also refrain from editing multiple values now.

How do you back it up exactly? Besides the obvious built in server backup the game provides?

On 6/8/2021 at 6:39 AM, CantHateGreat said:

How do you back it up exactly? Besides the obvious built in server backup the game provides?

By using Titanium Backup, of course. (`・ω・´)

On 6/13/2021 at 1:09 PM, eggeroo said:

has anyone tried to mess with artifact efficacy itself?  maybe change the multipliers or number of stones you can put into them?

Page 2 of this thread has info on how to do it. As far as I know you can only change the number of them and the rarity.

Hi guys, I'm a newbie here just started playing and learning about GG. I tried to change the Golden egg value but I can't seem to find it. I'm using latest GG version on MEMU with latest game version (fuel tank release). In GG I did enable all memory ranges except the Bad and Dangerous one. I did select the Other memory as well. I can only edit the Soul Egg value, but can't refine to find anything else (can't find artifact, can't find golden eggs, etc...). I'm not sure if this is a issue with the new game update, or MEMU just didn't work very well. Any suggestions would be really appreciated.

• 3 weeks later...

How do you do Unlimited Boost Tokens (Giftable)?

I've figured out the other stuff. 

Also, is there any combination of tweaks that could effectively complete a contract in record speeds?

18 hours ago, FTGNarmacil said:

How do you do Unlimited Boost Tokens (Giftable)?

I've figured out the other stuff. 

Also, is there any combination of tweaks that could effectively complete a contract in record speeds?

Boost tokens I never found. Guess you could give yourself loads of chickens (more than your capacity) and that will finish contracts quickly.

6 hours ago, sammax71 said:

Boost tokens I never found. Guess you could give yourself loads of chickens (more than your capacity) and that will finish contracts quickly.

You become limited by your shipping depot at that point.  I had 1 trillion chickens and was still at 4.9q/hr

9 hours ago, FTGNarmacil said:

You become limited by your shipping depot at that point.  I had 1 trillion chickens and was still at 4.9q/hr

Been a long time since I played to be honest but I thought contracts used to just be to do with the laying rate.

I could never understand I used to be at 10 or 11 q/hr if I was in a contract on my own but if I joined a group that would drop to 7.

hello,

thanks for this topic, I managed to change SE to a stupid amount 🙂

I didnt manage to change GE , but workarounded by changing the quantity of an artifact ingeredient then selling all 

Im still struggling to understand this thing of go-to adress for changing rarity of artifacts, can someone give more indications/step, cause Im not yet familiar with the process