Those who have had successful runs with Egg, Inc. (Post Update / Ideas))

stdout

7 minutes ago, sammax71 said:

Did you set your memory range to "Other"?

Check MonkeySan's video and look back further in this thread where somebody else was asking the same thing and I posted a video too.

Ohh i got it. For future reference you you have to click on the settings on the top left and change it.

Thanks guys

19 hours ago, csrracing10005 said:

Anyone have any ideas on how to speed up the voyages or get lots of artefacts (once i have 2 I can mod it to 99999)? Using the speedhack doesnt work on the voyages though.

Yes you can mod how many artifacts you have once you have 2. Search 2, recycle 1 then search 1.

You can change rarity of artifact. If you look on page 2 of this thread I explain how to do that.

I never found a way to speed up voyages.

On 5/15/2021 at 5:04 AM, sammax71 said:

Yes you can mod how many artifacts you have once you have 2. Search 2, recycle 1 then search 1.

You can change rarity of artifact. If you look on page 2 of this thread I explain how to do that.

I never found a way to speed up voyages.

Could you also change the quantity of a specific artifact you have even if you are not at the highest rarity/level? I seem to have issues finding the number. I have set the memory range to "Others".

For example, I have 71 tiny gold meteorites, and have tried searching E: Double but there's no result. Also tried searching QWord and comsumed/upgraded one and then refined the search, but the result came empty as well.

I am having issues with the artifacts and golden eggs so far, but I managed to change the value in the piggy bank as well as the sould eggs.

Can you guide me through it?

15 hours ago, doio said:

Could you also change the quantity of a specific artifact you have even if you are not at the highest rarity/level? I seem to have issues finding the number. I have set the memory range to "Others".

For example, I have 71 tiny gold meteorites, and have tried searching E: Double but there's no result. Also tried searching QWord and comsumed/upgraded one and then refined the search, but the result came empty as well.

I am having issues with the artifacts and golden eggs so far, but I managed to change the value in the piggy bank as well as the sould eggs.

Search for dwords the change from 2 artifacts to 1. And to 99

16 hours ago, doio said:

Exactly as you said.

Memory Range - Other

Search amount of artifact E:Double

Consume 1

Refine new value should leave one result

On 5/20/2021 at 5:05 AM, sammax71 said:

Exactly as you said.

Memory Range - Other

Search amount of artifact E:Double

Consume 1

Refine new value should leave one result

Sorry but I this is exactly what I did but sometimes the quantity could be found and sometimes couldn't, and in my case, the refine always came empty. I have attached a video. I don't know what I am doing wrong here. Even tried ticking the "Value is Encrypted" option, and though several millions of results came, and I refined and refined, but the result always came zero.

If I updated all the results at the first find, the numbers change, but when I switched back to the game nothing changed, really. One difference I noticed was the upgrade cost for one of the researches. It went much higher.

On 5/20/2021 at 4:52 AM, csrracing10005 said:

Search for dwords the change from 2 artifacts to 1. And to 99

This is not working either. 😞 I am at my wits end.

Oh... never mind. The numbers for the artifacts are actually not in "Others" memory ranges, but in "Ca". I managed to change the quantities as well as the rarity.

5 hours ago, doio said:

Oh... never mind. The numbers for the artifacts are actually not in "Others" memory ranges, but in "Ca". I managed to change the quantities as well as the rarity.

Awesome. I just checked again and it was working for me but my values I can only find in Others.

out of curiosity, has anyone been able to raise their piggy level either with GG or LP?

I'm not sure exactly why my LP doesn't work so I'm curious to see how other people are doing it.

I'm also not able to find the exact piggy level in GG, and suspect that's a server-side value that can't be changed in game.

9 hours ago, eggeroo said:

out of curiosity, has anyone been able to raise their piggy level either with GG or LP?

I'm not sure exactly why my LP doesn't work so I'm curious to see how other people are doing it.

I'm also not able to find the exact piggy level in GG, and suspect that's a server-side value that can't be changed in game.

I was able to level up the piggy using LP. But it's not automatic.

Open Menu of Patches - Support patch for InApp and LVL emulation, select the first one, and click apply. Every time I do some research, and once the piggy bank has around 1K GEs, crack it open (if you select something like remember this purchase when LP prompts), the piggy bank will level up and reset every time you click the store button once you have ~1000 in storage.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll throw in a little something I've found and also ask for some help on a few things.

First, if you search in only the "Other" memory and and do an exact search for the value of 1 with a type of double you will get ~150 results. Go through the top 15 or so (I do one at a time.) and change the value to 2. When you exit out of the GG screen, if the video doubler pops up with x2 then you did it right and found the correct address. This value does some weird stuff including multiplying your current number of chickens, multiplying the hen house capacity for new purchases, and multiplying your income rate and/or egg rate if you are in a contract. WARNING: Don't go too crazy with this. I  used this method to quickly complete all of the challenges and I ended up breaking my game. I can now only do contracts, loading into my home world crashes the app in a few seconds and I'm not sure why.

Now for the things I am trying to figure out.

• Is it possible to increase just your shipping rate? Increasing the number of chickens doesn't really do any good after a certain point.
  • How do you handle searching for extremely large values in the random gifts (such as those in the decillions)?
  • Also any suggestions for how I could fix my home world without restarting would be great.

20 hours ago, CantHateGreat said:

I'll throw in a little something I've found and also ask for some help on a few things.

First, if you search in only the "Other" memory and and do an exact search for the value of 1 with a type of double you will get ~150 results. Go through the top 15 or so (I do one at a time.) and change the value to 2. When you exit out of the GG screen, if the video doubler pops up with x2 then you did it right and found the correct address. This value does some weird stuff including multiplying your current number of chickens, multiplying the hen house capacity for new purchases, and multiplying your income rate and/or egg rate if you are in a contract. WARNING: Don't go too crazy with this. I  used this method to quickly complete all of the challenges and I ended up breaking my game. I can now only do contracts, loading into my home world crashes the app in a few seconds and I'm not sure why.

Now for the things I am trying to figure out.

• Is it possible to increase just your shipping rate? Increasing the number of chickens doesn't really do any good after a certain point.
  • How do you handle searching for extremely large values in the random gifts (such as those in the decillions)?
  • Also any suggestions for how I could fix my home world without restarting would be great.

I know how you must have felt.

I tried changing the numbers of an artifact when I only had 1 of it. I changed all the numbers on the page at once and all I could see was there were lots and lots of drones flying on the screen, and suddenly the game crashed.

When I tried reloading the game on another device only to find that the data were already synced and the game crashed on that other device as well. I lost 3 days worth of mission launches. I was lucky I backed the game up and not all was lost.

Good thing is the game taught me to back up frequently and whenever there's a big change to the game. I also refrain from editing multiple values now.

21 hours ago, CantHateGreat said:

How do you handle searching for extremely large values in the random gifts (such as those in the decillions)?

I answered that for you in the other thread you posted in. Did you not see?

8 hours ago, sammax71 said:

I answered that for you in the other thread you posted in. Did you not see?

I did, sorry I posted this before I saw it - and my account is so new my posts have to be moderated. (Or at least I assume that's why.) And it took a little bit for this to be approved.