Egg inc golden eggs

Jumpy

Question

Hi,

I'm trying to use GG to give myself more golden eggs.  I'm relatively new to GG so still finding my feet.  I'm searching for the number of gold eggs i have now using an encrypted value and type auto , I then spend few or gain a few golden eggs and search for this new value.  If i repeat this search should i get a value that matches how many eggs i have because i don't.  I ended up with a DWord value of 591,012,666 when i only have 383170 golden eggs.  Am i making a mistake somewhere?

Thanks

12 answers to this question

Jumpy,

You are not going to want to use DWord because the value can exceed that size. Most values used in the game are going to be Double.

Your first surefire approach is to wait for an ad reward that gives eggs. This could also work for a brown package. Scan the golden egg reward as Double (increase the 'Only the first N results to 100,000,000). If your results are 10-11 (or something reasonable) you can either change each one independently, or wrecklessly change all values to some large number (50000 or maybe even something like 1.5e12). Going too high will bug it out, I wouldn't exceed 1.8e308.

I don't like changing a bunch of values as once, but this will work. If anything is funky, just restart your game.

Another approach may be to scan the eggs you have, but doing so, I'd advise you to use ranges: Your display shows 1.5M, scan 1.5e6~1.6e6.

Last approach would be to do ordered scans with respect to task list, but this would be limited and tedious depending on what your current tasks are.

If you find a solution that allows you to pinpoint an exact address for a successful change, feel free to let me know your approach.

I use Nox and have had problems with Lucky Patcher, it crashes all the time.  I'll look into it again.   My phone has Miui installed and LP doesn't seem to work very well with that

I've tried searching for the number of eggs you get in a crate but there's too many results.  I'll keep trying, I use Nox and that shows how many golden eggs i've got rather than 290K so i should be able to search for that.

I use Nox and have had problems with Lucky Patcher, it crashes all the time.  I'll look into it again. 

I've tried searhcing for the number of ggs you get in a crate but there's too many results.  I'll keep trying, I use Nox and that shows how many golden eggs i've got rather than 290K so i should be able to search for that.

1 hour ago, Jumpy said:

I got lucky patcher to work on my Xiaomi phone so gave up with GG, but now with the LP patched game i can't login to google play . 

I guess the options now then are LP and no Google Play or Google Play and no Golden Eggs.

I was trying to get GG to work but had no success either.

I was playing about with LP on a rooted device and I found after a while of buying Golden Eggs it would come up with a transaction error and I couldn't buy any more. Most I got to was about 5 million Golden Eggs before it stopped.

Then I found if you go on the screen where you buy the eggs and dword group search the amount of Golden Eggs you receive per purchase (2000;4400;10000) it bought up just three results. Change one to whatever amount (I did 1,999,999,999) and purchase. I then had 2 billion Golden Eggs.

I've played for a while and no ban has come up so far.

On 1/25/2021 at 5:34 PM, Jumpy said:

Hi,

I'm trying to use GG to give myself more golden eggs.  I'm relatively new to GG so still finding my feet.  I'm searching for the number of gold eggs i have now using an encrypted value and type auto , I then spend few or gain a few golden eggs and search for this new value.  If i repeat this search should i get a value that matches how many eggs i have because i don't.  I ended up with a DWord value of 591,012,666 when i only have 383170 golden eggs.  Am i making a mistake somewhere?

Thanks

Hi Jumpy,

If you're still interested in getting Golden Eggs without using Lucky Patcher then drop me a pm. I've worked out a way you can do it 👍🏻

On 1/28/2021 at 12:51 AM, Jumpy said:

I got lucky patcher to work on my Xiaomi phone so gave up with GG, but now with the LP patched game i can't login to google play . 

if u'r Rooted + Xposed, u Don't Have to Patch the Game anymore.

>> https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/31413-those-who-have-had-successful-runs-with-egg-inc-post-update-ideas/?tab=comments#comment-114521

Hi guys, I have two questions for this game.

1. Is it possible to manipulate the game egg inc in an Android or desktop virtual space? if yes which one? I've tried with nox, parallel, BlueStacks, x8sandbox and others, but none even opens the game egg Inc. 

2. Do these methods you mentioned still work?

It's just that, thanks