Which device you would recommend?

Jasminemoon

Question

Hello.

I am new to hacking games and recently I bought a Samsung phone but I realized that parallel space apps would not work well with the device and also I am struggling to root(I even went to see a pro to root it but it seems like I bought one which is hard to root.)

I am planning to buy another device and I am wondering if you can recommend one.Maybe one you are using right now and working fine.

thanks!

3 answers to this question

• Administrators

Avoid brands with customized firmware like Samsung.

Prefer clear Android with well known ways for get root.

Avoid Huawei and Honor devices at all - broken kernels.

I prefer ZTE, because they use clear Android and usually easy rooted.

Sometime noname china better rather well-known brands in terms of root and game hacking.

Before buy, search info how to root this device. After buy do not update firmware if not sure, because new update can make impossible get root again.

6 hours ago, Enyby said:

Avoid brands with customized firmware like Samsung.

Prefer clear Android with well known ways for get root.

Avoid Huawei and Honor devices at all - broken kernels.

I prefer ZTE, because they use clear Android and usually easy rooted.

Sometime noname china better rather well-known brands in terms of root and game hacking.

Before buy, search info how to root this device. After buy do not update firmware if not sure, because new update can make impossible get root again.

Hello Enyby! Thank you so much! I really appreciate. Right now I am looking for some phones by XTE.

Best

Jazz

Archived