Sjsjbdbwj

Question

I am using game guardian on android 8.0 (oreo). But I use without root via parallel space. I am not able to hack the main game, I can hack only the cloned app. But in the cloned app I got a way to access the main game via Facebook. But when I click "connect to fb" in any game it just shows a white screen. Only once I was able to access with tropic escape. In any other game it doesn't access. It's like as if it crashes. Please help me! I am new to gg.

12 answers to this question

1. Parallel Space is use to Clone App.

When you cloned an app, it will create data in another space and will be separated from the original app, thats why hacking only works in Parallel Space.

2. Try to uninstall FB app or update your SystemWebview in playstore.

Hello JinXprO, could you please explain me the (2) point well. "System webview"? I use FB on web, not on mobile application. In all the games (homescapes, kitten match skymoons, etc) it does the same. Just a white screen, crashing! It would be great if you or anyone could help as I am new to this.

Edited by Sjsjbdbwj

On 1/21/2021 at 3:11 PM, Sjsjbdbwj said:

I am using game guardian on android 8.0 (oreo). But I use without root via parallel space. I am not able to hack the main game, I can hack only the cloned app. But in the cloned app I got a way to access the main game via Facebook. But when I click "connect to fb" in any game it just shows a white screen. Only once I was able to access with tropic escape. In any other game it doesn't access. It's like as if it crashes. Please help me! I am new to gg.

You must install FB app and run it on the parallel space, log in to your account and then exit. Now you can try to connect on the cloned app

@Sjsjbdbwj Android System Webview, mostly the problem if it is outdated you will get white screen.

ASW is pre-installed for opening web page inside apps/games instead opening the browser and close the game.

if it still crash happen, maybe you need clear memory usage for some apps.

Sorry JinXprO, sorry I didn't understand where can I find ASW? So I could check whether it is outdated. And how to update it. Actually I am new to this & so wanted to learn. Also few more things I have doubts, like

1) Top farm game ( by MJ force) - I was able to access the main game via FB in parallel space. And I was also able to edit values. But though it is an offline game, when I took the original game the values we're back to the old ones. The new value wasn't there. Please help me.

Thank you in advance if you or anyone could help me.

Hello, now I am able to access the main game in parallel space, but I am not able to edit any values; coins, star value, boosts, nothing. Why???😭. Please help me. I play kitten match game skymoons. I am not able to edit anything.

[added 0 minutes later]

Hello, now I am able to access the main game in parallel space, but I am not able to edit any values; coins, star value, boosts, nothing. Why???😭. Please help me. I play kitten match game skymoons. I am not able to edit anything.

12 hours ago, Cece16 said:

Hello.. How did you able to connect on Fb inside the PS? Please message me. I had same problem

Clone the game that you want to play in parallel space. Also, clone either FB or any browser in parallel space. If FB, then open FB and log in to your FB account.  If browser, then open your browser and log in to your FB account. Then exit FB or browser and open game and connect fb. Then it will work. Hope you get it. Good luck!

On 2/12/2021 at 10:22 PM, Cece16 said:

Hello.. How did you able to connect on Fb inside the PS? Please message me. I had same problem

Hello 

Did you connected to fb? 

How you did it? 

Thanks

Anyone who can help with this? 

Can't connect any game with Facebook account. I'm getting an error to try later. 

The fb app connects like a charm. But I can't purchase any in-app. I'm getting a can't connect to server error. 

This happens on every space on every game.