Parallel Space (No root obtained)

INeedHax

Question

I am using a Samsung Note9 that is not rooted running Android 10 and One UI 2.5

After installing the latest Parallel Space that is compatible with android 10 I keep getting (No root Granted)

I factory reset the mobile and I kept getting the same thing, can you help with this?

I did not contact the Parallel Space developers as it would be funny for a user to ask them "Why is your application to making my cheating tools work right?"

Screenshot_20210107-101120_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20210107-100833_Parallel Space 64Bit Support.jpg

3 answers to this question

On 1/28/2021 at 12:47 AM, AKidWithMidgetFriend said:

Im not too experienced with providing help with gg but I see the failed to load daemon error and I'm wondering if you're using parallel from the app store or from the GG site?

I'm using parallel from the GG store with the last update of March 2021 and I have the same error.

Screenshot_2021-03-20-17-32-03-138_com.parallel.space.lite.arm64.jpg

I am having the same problem. PS lite and PS pro it is working fine with. I have 4 of the same phones and PS is working on all but one of them. I tried installing earlier versions of PS and GG with no luck. Please any insight would be appreciated. 

Archived