Perceptron idle game

Biotoxin

I feel like I'm doing something wrong 

I can't get any results for any value no matter how hard I try. It's a simple offline idle game with no leaderboards or anything, yet I have only managed 1 time to alter 1 value by chance 

If anyone could take a look and just point me in the right direction it'd be much appreciated

Really what would seem to be both the easiest and most valuable number is the data number 

Searching for it directly quickly gets no results no matter the memory spaces or hiding from game settings, encrypted search will narrow down but I have yet to find a useful number this way, I got lucky with unknown once 

I'm not sure if the game tracks lifetime data and maybe derives current data by substraction of spent data from total earned 

Multiples of the number haven't worked, I don't even know how I got it to accidentally work once

What makes data easiest is that almost everything in the game goes up constantly, data is about the only resource you can get and spend without having a constantly changing number, though even it will do this if you upgrade certain in game options

I've tried money, data, compute, rep, model power, growth rate, upgrade levels, and speed hack, and altering basically anything tends to freeze the game

Archived