Kumu's Adventure

ImJustJoshin

So.  I don't have access to my work computer until Monday.  Covid lockdown. 😢

I'm using x8sandbox as my virtual and the hacks don't work.  

I've tried parallel space but it won't install properly.  

Help ?

On 2/2/2021 at 1:41 PM, sodaface said:

So.  I don't have access to my work computer until Monday.  Covid lockdown. 😢

I'm using x8sandbox as my virtual and the hacks don't work.  

I've tried parallel space but it won't install properly.  

Help ?

Try VMOS + Root Checker

https://www.vmos.com/ Pro dont work i think

https://apksfull.com/download/com.vmos.adclient/15906513 Need this one to work

18 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

same as the others...you do the search in Adventure mode.

20210206_180841.thumb.jpg.822188503e1fd531a701a5fad95b7dad.jpg

i dont know about Chips though..as i see its not very useful because you can hack character stats instead and make them powerful.

I try hack the resources like the coins. But it don't work. Can you show how to hack the resources? I have root and gg installed. But I'm not experienced hacker. 

Edited by chashem89
+ information

6 hours ago, chashem89 said:

I try hack the resources like the coins. But it don't work. Can you show how to hack the resources? I have root and gg installed. But I'm not experienced hacker. 

READ THE PREVIOUS page and you may find it how.

Edited by MonkeySAN

37 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

READ THE PREVIOUS page and you may find it how.

I saw your video. Thank you. From you video I hack emeralds. But I don't understand how you hack coins. You loot 342 coins. Searched for 342. Then you edited 1442. Why?! I don't understand this moment. Please, explain me. And notice: my English not very good. Thank you. 

4 hours ago, chashem89 said:

I saw your video. Thank you. From you video I hack emeralds. But I don't understand how you hack coins. You loot 342 coins. Searched for 342. Then you edited 1442. Why?! I don't understand this moment. Please, explain me. And notice: my English not very good. Thank you. 

obviously you did not watch the video very carefully as i didnt search that loot 342 coins at first.

what i did was a fuzzy/unknown search first.

then take the coins and refine to a new value that add up to that 342 coins.

i had some coins in hand and plus that 342 coins so the new value must much higher/bigger than before.

and everything else are pretty much the same way.

why dont you watch it again.

Edited by MonkeySAN

47 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

obviously you did not watch the video very carefully as i didnt search that loot 342 coins at first.

what i did was a fuzzy/unknown search first.

then take the coins and refine to a new value that add up to that 342 coins.

i had some coins in hand and plus that 342 coins so the new value must much higher/bigger than before.

and everything else are pretty much the same way.

why dont you watch it again.

I made everything like in your video. I didn't wrote you all steps. I wrote only that steps what I don't understand. You searched for 342, but change 1442! Why??? Why not 342!? You searched 342, then you must change 342! Why you changed 1442? 

I don't know what the name of resource in English, but it's like a knowledge point (like molecules). 1. Search fuzzy. 2. Loot location (take 317 units). 3. Search fuzzy - more - 317 n=o+d. 4. Loot location (299). 5. Search fuzzy - more - 299 n=o+D, Finded only 1 address 616. Changing it to 99999999. Return to main game display (from adventure). Nothing changed. 

well..i dont know how to explain anymore because my english not that good too and i bad at explaining things.

maybe others can give you some inputs for that.

about that resource...you at least can take a screenshot of it and post it here.

4 hours ago, MonkeySAN said:

well..i dont know how to explain anymore because my english not that good too and i bad at explaining things.

maybe others can give you some inputs for that.

about that resource...you at least can take a screenshot of it and post it here.

MonkeySAN, in this screen you can not only the picture of resource. You can see that I hacked coins and emeralds already. But I can't hack that blue resource. 

IMG_20210208_085122.jpg