How To Find Value speed hack in any game?

RoSeMIU

Question

13 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Farmeriscool said:

For fps (shooter games) you can do search unknown value change weapon to knife and search increase then switch back search Decreased keep doing that until you find it

Hi,
Sorry i do not follow how knife is relevant to it?

His question is to wide, personal opinion his question has to be narrowed down..what does he want.
Speed hack exist in many forms,

• speed up time?
  • speed up walk speed of a character
  • speed up the hole game process as the GG does but then everything is speed up and for games as black dessert that is not always relevant good.
  • speed up sprint only

so many other things, since he is asking how to find it. But please do explain or educate me about your way of finding speed hack since there are so many different ways and if possible make a example with a game because i'm unfamiliar with the method you described.

Regards

Its because if you want to find the general speed hack for any game there is 1 value that usually always will work.
no matter the game the speed hack must happen on something.

Start the game, open game guardian directly, even before it loads its all the data and search float 1.0, if you have for example 100 000  results, delete all of them till you have the last 10 000 left and start narrowing down from there because that speed value is at the end of the addresses. then let the game fully load and press unchanged for like 30times and edit 1 to 5 and see if speed works, you will need to narrow down the results for sure./

the speed of the game it self is non changing and is for 90% 1.0F in some changes it is double, and then you have some other random speed values that give other functions..
Search in region Ca, A, CD and CBB.

But again it would be more easy if you just tell what you want to get speeded up so that things can be narrowed down...you don't want the hole game to get speeded up...its not always good idea either way.

Edited by WhoKnowsWho

1 hour ago, WhoKnowsWho said:

Hi,
Sorry i do not follow how knife is relevant to it?

His question is to wide, personal opinion his question has to be narrowed down..what does he want.
Speed hack exist in many forms,

• speed up time?
  • speed up walk speed of a character
  • speed up the hole game process as the GG does but then everything is speed up and for games as black dessert that is not always relevant good.
  • speed up sprint only

so many other things, since he is asking how to find it. But please do explain or educate me about your way of finding speed hack since there are so many different ways and if possible make a example with a game because i'm unfamiliar with the method you described.

Regards

So in most fps games when you change your weapon itl make you go faster/ or slower

I scan Unknown value (DWORD, FLOAT, DOUBLE, depends on the game)

So what I would do is change my weapon to my knife or any gun that will make me run faster then i scan increased value 

And then change back to a gun that makes me run slower then scan Decreased 

So I keep changing back and fourth scanning each time until I find the correct value 

-Happy new year

10 minutes ago, RoSeMIU said:

for game like black desert

Oh...i believe you mean this type of speedhack or you want a different one? :

I tried the game sometime ago but havent continued on it though after my tablet resetted...lost all values for it.

2 hours ago, RoSeMIU said:

i want to ask how to find value speed hack in any game

For fps (shooter games) you can do search unknown value change weapon to knife and search increase then switch back search Decreased keep doing that until you find it

3 hours ago, Farmeriscool said:

So in most fps games when you change your weapon itl make you go faster/ or slower

I scan Unknown value (DWORD, FLOAT, DOUBLE, depends on the game)

So what I would do is change my weapon to my knife or any gun that will make me run faster then i scan increased value 

And then change back to a gun that makes me run slower then scan Decreased 

So I keep changing back and fourth scanning each time until I find the correct value 

-Happy new year

I see,

Mind me asking how you would put that into a script when the value is changing each time you change gun?

Edited by WhoKnowsWho

13 hours ago, WhoKnowsWho said:

I see,

Mind me asking how you would put that into a script when the value is changing each time you change gun?

So let's say my default spawn gun walkspeed value is 2.4.

You search 2.4 and if it hasnt got loads of addresses or wont crash you

when you make it into the script just make sure you have that weapon out

And then changing the gun wont lower your walkspeed as long as you freeze it 

On 1/2/2021 at 12:19 PM, WhoKnowsWho said:

Its because if you want to find the general speed hack for any game there is 1 value that usually always will work.
no matter the game the speed hack must happen on something.

Start the game, open game guardian directly, even before it loads its all the data and search float 1.0, if you have for example 100 000  results, delete all of them till you have the last 10 000 left and start narrowing down from there because that speed value is at the end of the addresses. then let the game fully load and press unchanged for like 30times and edit 1 to 5 and see if speed works, you will need to narrow down the results for sure./

the speed of the game it self is non changing and is for 90% 1.0F in some changes it is double, and then you have some other random speed values that give other functions..
Search in region Ca, A, CD and CBB.

But again it would be more easy if you just tell what you want to get speeded up so that things can be narrowed down...you don't want the hole game to get speeded up...its not always good idea either way.

How would you find the speed value for a basic attack if there is not a way to increase/decrease it in game?

On 3/2/2021 at 11:36 PM, Gyaj said:

How would you find the speed value for a basic attack if there is not a way to increase/decrease it in game?

For what i have seen there is lil information about how the logic of attacks of speed work in RPG games. RPG games very different logic but when once figured out i am quite convinced it would be a general method as pretty much all developers have to kind of follow a logic. Actually late reply but just happened to found this convo. Something to try would be slowing speed of the game and see what happens between the tapping of the attack button and after all the functions are finished. We do not know at what moment in time it decreases or increases resulting in missing out on the desired value. One thing i learned by now is that it is never only increase or decrease. You have to be cautious about what happens.

On 12/2/2021 at 10:24 PM, WhoKnowsWho said:

For what i have seen there is lil information about how the logic of attacks of speed work in RPG games. RPG games very different logic but when once figured out i am quite convinced it would be a general method as pretty much all developers have to kind of follow a logic. Actually late reply but just happened to found this convo. Something to try would be slowing speed of the game and see what happens between the tapping of the attack button and after all the functions are finished. We do not know at what moment in time it decreases or increases resulting in missing out on the desired value. One thing i learned by now is that it is never only increase or decrease. You have to be cautious about what happens.

Holy s*** you still hack on gg? Nice I guess