Modern Combat 3 Exp And Currency Hack

Sysadmin

• Administrators

EDIT: It appears that Gameloft has changed back to lvl 1 a lot of accounts, however I've heard this exp purge has only happened once and I doubt it will happen for a while.

Well this game was easy to hack. Anyway, before you post in distress remember to read the guides, have phone rooted bla bla bla etc. These can be found stickied in the cheat section.

IMPORTANT: Blue credits are for 1 player and local wi-fi, gold for online. Don't get them mixed up. Though you'd have to be stupid to do so. Also I am not responsible if somehow Gameloft found you and banned you (unlikely).

For currency in offline do this:

1. Open gamecih (and the game obviously), then start a mission/campaign.

2. Pause the game. Open the number search

3. Insert the number (5000 I think?) of blue credits you have.

4. Go back to the game and go buy anything. Note what number it has changed to. For the sake of help I'll say it now is 4500 blue credits.

5. Insert this 4500/whatever amount of credits now into the search.

6. Repeat if necessary until there are 1-2 addresses.

7. Change this value to a large amount desired (ie. 999999999).

8. Purchase away! biggrin.png

The same is done for gold credits, except you can just purchase from the armory something (like a scope). Again change to value desired.

Exp is only slightly more difficult, but certainly worth it.

1. Search the exp you have already. This can be seen by going to your profile of stats and look at 'lifetime experience gathered'.

2. Open gamecih and insert the value. Press = a few times if you want before the match.

3. Play a match, make sure to get kills, easily done if gold is hacked (i call bombers at the beginning of every game biggrin.png)

4. At the end of a match, exit it. Now go see what your lifetime exp has changed to.

5. Insert this number now into gamecih.

6. You should get 2-3 adresses. One tells the game how much exp you have in terms of rank, the other lifetime.

7. Change them all to desired number. No harm in it. I tend to do 900000 for me.

8. You are suddenly a President III with everything unlocked biggrin.png.

9. Do NOT close gamecih unless you don't want to go veteran.

However it gets weirder. Once that rank you can choose to get a new rank icon in 'veteran mode', but you reset everything. If desired do these steps:

1. Go veteran by confirming it. Only a blind man can't see it.

2. Go back to gamecih, now the address which tells the game the exp rank is 0 (the other will stay the same for lifetime exp is still recorded). Go change that to silly high number again (e.g. 900000).

3. You are now a President III with a cool logo biggrin.png .

You can go veteran if gamecih was closed at step 9, however its more complicated to do and rather stupid, so don't. It involves putting instead of 0 the value of gained exp which is not shown into it. Don't ask.

IMPORTANT STUFF: 1. PLAY A MATCH AFTER CHANGING EXP OR IT WILL NOT SAVE IT. OTHERWISE YOU'LL JUST BE LVL 1 WHEN YOU GO ON AGAIN.

2. For veteran mode button to appear on bottom of choices just go on your profile info and back and it should be there.

While i personally did these myself etc. I know chairmansaab did a credits guide so I thank him anyway for fellow hacking. And lets continue to hope that Gameloft stays blind XD

Happy Hacking.

Use the cheatable apk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Thank you for the reply sir but unfortunately it says invalid licence. And i sent you a PM. :)

Hmm. It shouldn't say that... You did un-install any previous versions, deleted the data, then re-installed? I replied :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

i'm using mc3 1.0.1 and i tried to follow the exp hack and the money hack but when i search again for the new number it says "0 found" i'm using game cih. need help

I would recommend trying GG, as that is the app this forum is for.

And,yes it does say gamecih. But the thing is that gamecih is easly detected and gameguardian is not. Also gameguardian is always being updated while gamecih has not been updated in awhile. This forum was made solely for Gameguardian and should be kept as such.

P.S. (Gameguardian can search values in java and even C language so it is easier to find values.