Daemon not found or no root access on virtual machine (Xiaomi Redmi note 9s)

bonnnzzz

Question

Hello to you guys and happy new year! Im making this topic to reach out on you guys especially the developers. Well to begin with, I sucessfully used gg on Kotor via Virtual space and Octopus they both worked fine on my moto g4 plus. I bought xiaomi redmi note 9s as a gift to myself ๐Ÿ™‚ downloaded ARK and thought to use gg on it. installedย gg, the 64 bit and 9+ version of parallel space then I followed the instruction, grant permission but nothing seems to work gg keeps popping up saying no root and daemon not found downloaded the latest version tried to install it on default and 64bit but nothing works also tried it on octopus but still the same. have you guys make it to work on this device if you made it to work then please paste a link here so that i can follow it and please devs, make a way and make it to work on android 10.ย ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you!

Screenshot_2021-01-01-11-06-34-768_com.lbe.parallel.intl.arm64~2.jpg

IMG_20210101_110756.jpg

5 answers to this question

On 1/1/2021 at 4:10 PM, bonnnzzz said:

Hello to you guys and happy new year! Im making this topic to reach out on you guys especially the developers. Well to begin with, I sucessfully used gg on Kotor via Virtual space and Octopus they both worked fine on my moto g4 plus. I bought xiaomi redmi note 9s as a gift to myself ๐Ÿ™‚ downloaded ARK and thought to use gg on it. installedย gg, the 64 bit and 9+ version of parallel space then I followed the instruction, grant permission but nothing seems to work gg keeps popping up saying no root and daemon not found downloaded the latest version tried to install it on default and 64bit but nothing works also tried it on octopus but still the same. have you guys make it to work on this device if you made it to work then please paste a link here so that i can follow it and please devs, make a way and make it to work on android 10.ย ๐Ÿ™‚ Thank you!

Screenshot_2021-01-01-11-06-34-768_com.lbe.parallel.intl.arm64~2.jpg

IMG_20210101_110756.jpg

Try disable MIUI, works fine for me after turn off MIUI on Redmi Note 8 pro

On 3/26/2021 at 5:50 AM, SaladPotato said:

Try disable MIUI, works fine for me after turn off MIUI on Redmi Note 8 pro

I will try it, thanks for the solution! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

[added 1 minute later]
3 hours ago, SAGEPAPI said:

Recently i updated to android 11 and got the same problem with paralel space. So i donwloaded x8 sandbox instead and it works.(better than parallel space imo)

I will try x8 sandbox, thanks for the solution. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Archived