Real Racing 3 (12.0.2+) Currency Hack (R$,Gold,M$)

MarioRossi93i

Friend, can you help me try a game to see if it can be cracked?

The name of the game is Dragon Ball legends

Help Me

Hack The Game

[added 0 minutes later]
20 hours ago, MarioRossi93i said:

if u are banned u can t play, so why charge more than 5000000? Anyway i suggest to stay within the limits

Friend, can you help me try a game to see if it can be cracked?

The name of the game is Dragon Ball legends

Help Me

Hack The Game

On 12/25/2020 at 1:13 PM, MarioRossi93i said:

if u are banned u can t play, so why charge more than 5000000? Anyway i suggest to stay within the limits

No, because I'm banned I can't play online events only. Everything else is OK. I can progress in career mode, participate in every special event, obtain new cars (like Valkyrie lately) and even use Cloud save, although only on one device. But I'd like to have more MS. So my question is the same - is 100M RS, 50k gold and 5M MS a safe suggestion not to be banned, or is it current game/scrip limit?

On 12/26/2020 at 8:09 AM, HomicidaX said:

No, because I'm banned I can't play online events only. Everything else is OK. I can progress in career mode, participate in every special event, obtain new cars (like Valkyrie lately) and even use Cloud save, although only on one device. But I'd like to have more MS. So my question is the same - is 100M RS, 50k gold and 5M MS a safe suggestion not to be banned, or is it current game/scrip limit?

There's a trick just launch the game offline and when it starts go online

On 12/26/2020 at 2:09 PM, HomicidaX said:

Just create other google or fb account, login to your account and play. Anyway limits for the script are 2147483647, enought?

4 hours ago, MarioRossi93i said:

Just create other google or fb account, login to your account and play. Anyway limits for the script are 2147483647, enought?

Perfect! And about being banned - honestly it doesn't bother me that much. I just enjoy racing occasionally. Time shifted multiplayer isn't necessary for me.

Hi, this is what I get after executing the script. After putting current and desired values and clicking OK nothing happens. There in no progress bar on GG icon. I tried different Privacy settings, without any result. I'm using BlueStacks v4.250 with GG v101 for BS. Previous script worked fine with RR 8.8.2 and GG v100.

Script ended:
Script error: luaj.o: /storage/emulated/0/Download/r3_currency_hack.v9.0.1.4.1.bin.lua:-1

attempt to index ? (a nil value) with key 'start' (field '1')
level = 1, const = 4, proto = 0, upval = 1, vars = 3, code = 9
GETTABLE v1 v1 "start"
 ; PC 6 CODE 00C0C047 OP 7 A 1 B 1 C 259 Bx 771 sBx -130300
stack traceback:
    /storage/emulated/0/Download/r3_currency_hack.v9.0.1.4.1.bin.lua: in function </storage/emulated/0/Download/r3_currency_hack.v9.0.1.4.1.bin.lua:55>
    /storage/emulated/0/Download/r3_currency_hack.v9.0.1.4.1.bin.lua: in function 'getBaseAddress'
    /storage/emulated/0/Download/r3_currency_hack.v9.0.1.4.1.bin.lua: in function </storage/emulated/0/Download/r3_currency_hack.v9.0.1.4.1.bin.lua:69>
    /storage/emulated/0/Download/r3_currency_hack.v9.0.1.4.1.bin.lua: in main chunk
    [Java]: in ?
    at luaj.LuaValue.f(src:989)
    at luaj.LuaValue.c(src:2864)
    at luaj.LuaValue.i(src:2767)
    at luaj.LuaValue.w(src:1094)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:363)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.l(src:160)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:537)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:537)
    at luaj.LuaClosure.a(src:533)
    at android.ext.Script.d(src:6056)
    at android.ext.Script$ScriptThread.run(src:5785)