Game Guardian does not understand "gg.choice"

Victorxxnukes

Question

23 hours ago, Victorxxnukes said:

Guys this is hard why not the address instead of numbers? They search wrong or F wrong idk what is going on rn but it was a 5 confusing hrs of nothing

Are you doing like this, but again on zombie city it does not work that way, it can also be that the values are dword:

Wow so be basically went to the address and looked around the numbers meaning that the numbers right behind the ammo could be related to the gun omg im so dumb i need to learn more before i try this out but thx ^^

So that resulted in a zoom hack

Edited by Victorxxnukes
He found the numbers right benind the ammp

26 minutes ago, Victorxxnukes said:

Wow so be basically went to the address and looked around the numbers meaning that the numbers right behind the ammo could be related to the gun omg im so dumb i need to learn more before i try this out but thx ^^

So that resulted in a zoom hack

Yeah,

You will know that those values around the address are working when you see the following:

1. The values are between 0.01 and 4 (as in the video) can also be -4 ~ -0.01 In that case the value type is Float. For example: 0.10000000149
2. The values are rounded to 2 decimal after the. for example "1.01" or "3.2" In that case the value type is Double, so that means that a lot of gun related hacks and other stuff you will need to search in Double.
3. The values are dword if you see small integer numbers between the 1 ~ 1000 or like a lot of zero and then suddenly a 6000 or other even integer In that case the value type is Dword. That does not mean that all the hacks are in dword but simple those gun values.
4. If you notice none of those 3 signs, like for example in Zombie City a lot of random values and very unstable with a lot of zero's only and then suddenly a -50 and then a 100 followed up by a -7886...then just leave.. usually you will crash or nothing happens..Means that the values have like there a totally different address...then in case the game shows information about the gun try it to find it that way..just wride down the value they show in any format and see if you can edit it..I mean thats one of the ways i use to do if we want to look by logic only... but yea there are so many other ways...we all got or own way.

Edited by WhoKnowsWho

OMG FIRST TIME USING GOTO and it worked! On a game pack back 2 battle sandbox i search ammo and edit it to 999 then it give me a gun for no reason LOL

I also changed a random number that was 0 in float to 1 then it made me instantly won the game LOL

Next time imma copy addresses and save in a notepad for a script! Thanks first time 

The fact was i never used goto but now i would like u guys to try payback script =))

For infinity Ammo and fire rate..

1.Search the Ammo value.(Dword in region A)

2.Fire some shots then Refine will return only 1 result.

3.Goto the address..

- infinity ammo is just below ammo with value 0 > change it to 1

- fire rate is way above ammo..at offset -2C > change Float value to 0

5 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

im not sure if i did something wrong...

..or something right?

but im on FIRE..!!!

LOL BRO U almost found the die from fire number keep searching in goto cause i found thoes values too but if i only know about search address how can i put all of the gotos and information in a script so it edit the float to 1 and it gives u guns?

Edited by Victorxxnukes
Typos