Question

2 minutes ago, MonkeySAN said:

you should write it properly..

actions = gg.choice({
     'Speed Menu',
     'Value Editor',
     'Aimlock',
     'Exit'},nil,'Main Menu')

Thanks monkey san! Sorry i made a dupelicate post i reloaded and it reset . one more thing. If a game has aimlock how do i get in the game code to find it or search values? its called Zombie City and its a pixel zombie shooting game where zombie fire at you and stuff

im never done Aimlock hack because shooting was my least favourite type of game..

but you can try to search in this forum for general idea of how to do Aimlock hack.

they are here somewhere.

Good luck.

Edited by MonkeySAN

42 minutes ago, Victorxxnukes said:

Thanks monkey san! Sorry i made a dupelicate post i reloaded and it reset . one more thing. If a game has aimlock how do i get in the game code to find it or search values? its called Zombie City and its a pixel zombie shooting game where zombie fire at you and stuff

Hi there!

Which game is it?

Not all games are the same to find it.

The game has the same function but in different values.

First of all you need to know somethings about your game.

does your game has a aim assist already?
yes - then aim assist can be found because its already written in the game code.
no - then aim assist can not be found because it is not written in the code unless there is a magical option in the code that says to put off aim assist(most likely not), and GG does not let you "add" code.

You have usually 2 values that can give you aim assist.

aim assist starting from the main lobby (not changing value even if you leave the match)

aim assist starting from in the match (changing value every time you leave the match)

Now option 1 is the best one for you in case you want to put it into a script and let other use it.

Why are there 2 or even more values that give the same hack?

For this you have to check the logic of a game, it usually goes like this:

open app

loads main data -- in this process the lobby date and all the other necessarily things get loaded, if the game has 2 different values for the same hack(aim assist) then you can already edit the non changing the value from out of the lobby.

enters main menu/lobby -- in this process nothing particular happens because everything is already loaded during the loading of the game data (step 2)

enters a match -- in this process the data of for the match will start to load, so this means that 90% that loads in/during and for the match will also disappear when the match will be finished.

Now that we have that out of the way you should do the following to get a idea of which values could be responsible for the aim assist.

Go in a match and search the value of your bullets. There is a 90% chance that the value format is either dword or float. and a other 90% chance that the memory range would be either Ca(C ALLOC) or A(Annonymous) you need to figure that out for your self.

Then after you found the value of your bullets you will need to go to its address. Usually you will find all the information that is needed about the gun around that address you jumped to. Like 5 to 10 lines above and/or below the original address.
You have to select and save all the values that are 10 addresses above or below the original addresses and have between the following float numbers: 0.01 - 4  (aim assist value is usually not higher then 4 float, does not even reach 3 float)

Copy all those values and search them 1 by 1 again in the lobby and edit them below/above there original value and usually you will find aim lock or aim bot.

I hope you got the necessarily information,

Regards,
WhoKnowsWho

1 hour ago, WhoKnowsWho said:

Hi there!

Which game is it?

Not all games are the same to find it.

The game has the same function but in different values.

First of all you need to know somethings about your game.

does your game has a aim assist already?
yes - then aim assist can be found because its already written in the game code.
no - then aim assist can not be found because it is not written in the code unless there is a magical option in the code that says to put off aim assist(most likely not), and GG does not let you "add" code.

You have usually 2 values that can give you aim assist.

aim assist starting from the main lobby (not changing value even if you leave the match)

aim assist starting from in the match (changing value every time you leave the match)

Now option 1 is the best one for you in case you want to put it into a script and let other use it.

Why are there 2 or even more values that give the same hack?

For this you have to check the logic of a game, it usually goes like this:

open app

loads main data -- in this process the lobby date and all the other necessarily things get loaded, if the game has 2 different values for the same hack(aim assist) then you can already edit the non changing the value from out of the lobby.

enters main menu/lobby -- in this process nothing particular happens because everything is already loaded during the loading of the game data (step 2)

enters a match -- in this process the data of for the match will start to load, so this means that 90% that loads in/during and for the match will also disappear when the match will be finished.

Now that we have that out of the way you should do the following to get a idea of which values could be responsible for the aim assist.

Go in a match and search the value of your bullets. There is a 90% chance that the value format is either dword or float. and a other 90% chance that the memory range would be either Ca(C ALLOC) or A(Annonymous) you need to figure that out for your self.

Then after you found the value of your bullets you will need to go to its address. Usually you will find all the information that is needed about the gun around that address you jumped to. Like 5 to 10 lines above and/or below the original address.
You have to select and save all the values that are 10 addresses above or below the original addresses and have between the following float numbers: 0.01 - 4  (aim assist value is usually not higher then 4 float, does not even reach 3 float)

Copy all those values and search them 1 by 1 again in the lobby and edit them below/above there original value and usually you will find aim lock or aim bot.

I hope you got the necessarily information,

Regards,
WhoKnowsWho

Game: Zombie City

This game does not have a lobby it has levels so ur telling me to search the value of its address go to it then try to edit the first 10 values of the gun? Above while trying diffrent rances anon. Ca or dword? Ill see what i can do thanks!!! 

14 minutes ago, Victorxxnukes said:

Game: Zombie City

This game does not have a lobby it has levels so ur telling me to search the value of its address go to it then try to edit the first 10 values of the gun? Above while trying diffrent rances anon. Ca or dword? Ill see what i can do thanks!!! 

Oke, what is the structure of the game? Levels? How so you do not have a lobby? i mean the main menu. were you enter after the game has loaded all his data.

I just checked on the web about the game, you can not walk. Its either Ca or A, and must be float or double. i believe in this type of game must be float.

Pick up a gun, find its aimo and search the the float values between 0.01 - 4f, try to find maximum 10 of those below and above the adress of the gun value.

edit them and see what they do. if one gives a aimlock or a sercent change to the gun, copy the value and search it again and edit all your results and see what happens. Never played this type of game but it should be similair to a multiplayer shooter game.

5 minutes ago, WhoKnowsWho said:

i kind of thought he ment this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.deathinvasion2.shootinggames

Must have seen wrong, in the video you can walk..

This one has a menu with levels but when u open it u first start tutorial i think this is the game not that one up there

Screenshot_20201223-160114.png

1 hour ago, Victorxxnukes said:

This one has a menu with levels but when u open it u first start tutorial i think this is the game not that one up there

Screenshot_20201223-160114.png

just asking but is Zombie City and Zombie hunters the same game? i got zombie hunters and is by same company..also similair structure like you said. 

Screenshot_20201223-235829.png

17 minutes ago, WhoKnowsWho said:

just asking but is Zombie City and Zombie hunters the same game? i got zombie hunters and is by same company..also similair structure like you said. 

Screenshot_20201223-235829.png

Nope its the screenshot one that has aim assist hey it does look like the same but the screenshot is the real one after i searched i found some ranges that i think are used in aimlock for pubg Xcode range (dangerous) idk if its the correct values on top but no they are not the same.

Edited by Victorxxnukes
Mistake

15 hours ago, WhoKnowsWho said:

Oke, what is the structure of the game? Levels? How so you do not have a lobby? i mean the main menu. were you enter after the game has loaded all his data.

I just checked on the web about the game, you can not walk. Its either Ca or A, and must be float or double. i believe in this type of game must be float.

Pick up a gun, find its aimo and search the the float values between 0.01 - 4f, try to find maximum 10 of those below and above the adress of the gun value.

edit them and see what they do. if one gives a aimlock or a sercent change to the gun, copy the value and search it again and edit all your results and see what happens. Never played this type of game but it should be similair to a multiplayer shooter game.

u mean, when the memory page appear from guns value....

select all the values and tap on search button then search for ".01 ~ 4.0" ?

On 12/24/2020 at 1:16 PM, nio04 said:

u mean, when the memory page appear from guns value....

select all the values and tap on search button then search for ".01 ~ 4.0" ?

I must say for the game mentioned this wont work. I tested out, the values are on the same adress. Its not like any other game. Found a lo of hacks but no aimlock(yet)

[added 2 minutes later]
On 12/24/2020 at 12:16 AM, Victorxxnukes said:

Nope its the screenshot one that has aim assist hey it does look like the same but the screenshot is the real one after i searched i found some ranges that i think are used in aimlock for pubg Xcode range (dangerous) idk if its the correct values on top but no they are not the same.

Its like the information about the gun is very limited. if you look for the aimo you not gone find much more then the aimo. if you look for damage you not gone find anything more then damage and speed, they are totally seperated from each other...kind of not suprising because of the way the game is dessigned. But the game very easy to cheat. you can set it so that th ebots shoot to the deriction of your aim..so you can make them shoot each other...kind of funny...the regular stuff works to like damage or jump hack and bullet speed or fire rade or godmode and so on...they all work...are you in need for a script or somthing or your using this game as a test for find aimlock ?

Its more difficult for find also because there is no option to enable or disable it, but the value if float thats for sure and i have a strong feeling that it is in region A...i will notify you when i find it. must be somwere there.

[added 3 minutes later]

But it can not be found by the way i discribed it to you. the values only load when you press play..kind of funny...its also new for me.