How to make esp

Farmeriscool

Question

12 answers to this question

its called chams hack not esp nor wallhack people get confused wallhack is going throu walls . what you saw was chams hack to see enemy behind the walls it can be done to other game too.

like for wot blitz i tried to use the same color hack value and it worked wallhack didnt 

Edited by karbiner98O

2 hours ago, Farmeriscool said:

So I saw someone on YouTube make a pubg esp by changing the value 0.5

Do you have any idea how he figured out that 0.5 allowed him to see people through walls or is it just trial and error?

Edit: I'm on exynos 

its easy to know that the wallhack value should be from 0.5 to 4 (snap,kirin ) for snap 0.5 and 2.0 both values worked and its the most prefered for chams/wallhack

also chams hack can be done for everything like see weapons behind the walls any object one from those values reperesnt  each model type, for exynos its hard to find for mediatek its even worse cause the values always keep changing locations and group search hard to make for it in pubg

Edited by karbiner98O

On 12/20/2020 at 4:32 AM, karbiner98O said:

its easy to know that the wallhack value should be from 0.5 to 4 (snap,kirin ) for snap 0.5 and 2.0 both values worked and its the most prefered for chams/wallhack

also chams hack can be done for everything like see weapons behind the walls any object one from those values reperesnt  each model type, for exynos its hard to find for mediatek its even worse cause the values always keep changing locations and group search hard to make for it in pubg

codm wallhack is in 8.2 ..... 😒

15 hours ago, karbiner98O said:

different for every game or similar sometimes

for me just now I have a game did range search 2~90 found the colour but still working on wallhack to get top on leaderboards 

yeah, right...

do u know how to find headshot value?

On 12/24/2020 at 3:09 PM, nio04 said:

yeah, right...

do u know how to find headshot value?

thats hard btw .

search for someone already found that value .

finding the value your self is pretty hard. You might need a custom room and hit the head then chest and like that you would find a value where your gun hitted the enemy.

40 minutes ago, karbiner98O said:

thats hard btw .

search for someone already found that value .

finding the value your self is pretty hard. You might need a custom room and hit the head then chest and like that you would find a value where your gun hitted the enemy.

no problem .... plz procced.

i can manage a custom room

On 12/23/2020 at 8:45 PM, karbiner98O said:

different for every game or similar sometimes

for me just now I have a game did range search 2~90 found the colour but still working on wallhack to get top on leaderboards 

What game was that