Among us script many functions

Koshak_p

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2020 at 11:05 PM, LUCKYDAY999 said:

You for sure did copy from his script, the writing of the script is a bit different but the values are the same..could aswell have worked together.
But if you take someone else his values be sure to change the result amount to or atleas edit different..its just to similar...

LUCKYDAY999

gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_JAVA_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_C_DATA | gg.REGION_C_BSS | gg.REGION_PPSSPP)
gg.searchNumber('-5', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(6666666666)
print('Replaced: ', gg.editAll('49.94', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)) -- edited value for super eyes
gg.toast("⚔�SuperEyes ON⚔�")
goto sdone

gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_CODE_APP)
gg.searchNumber("-0.1", gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
gg.getResults(99999999)
print('Replaced: ', gg.editAll("10.8", gg.TYPE_FLOAT))
gg.toast("⚔�WALLHACK ON⚔�")
goto sdone

gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_JAVA_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_HEAP | gg.REGION_C_ALLOC | gg.REGION_C_DATA | gg.REGION_C_BSS | gg.REGION_PPSSPP)
gg.searchNumber('0.7', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)
print('Replaced: ', gg.editAll('1.33', gg.TYPE_FLOAT))
gg.toast("âš”ï¸BIG PLAYERS ONâš”ï¸")
goto sdone

Koshak_p

gg.searchNumber('-5', gg.TYPE_FLOAT) 
print('Replaced: ', gg.editAll('49.94', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)) 
gg.toast('Super eyes on') 
goto done

gg.setRanges(gg.REGION_ANONYMOUS) 
gg.setRanges(16384)
gg.searchNumber("-0.1", 16)
gg.getResults(99999999)
gg.editAll("10.8", 16)
goto done 

gg.searchNumber('0.7', gg.TYPE_FLOAT) 
print('Replaced: ', gg.editAll('1.33', gg.TYPE_FLOAT)) 
gg.toast('GIANT!!!') 
goto done 

There were some other stuff copied but i see that you putted a lot of effort in to the script...at the end you also added new features...maby @Enyby could confirm if this passes or does this need to be deleted?

BTW @LUCKYDAY999 this will happen a lot if you don't encrypt it...either need to get used to it or find values that no one else simply find 🙂 or you work together with the guy.
Regards WkW

25 minutes ago, LUCKYDAY999 said:

And it says in the rules u can use stolen values aslong as their not being sold so it really doesn't matter

Yeah, i did not read it well. Thought that the guy was asking to prove if it was stolen. I now you did not steal them. Either way you can't be really in control of that people steal and sell them. usually those that steal play the game so they are in those communities.
Have a nice day.

• 2 years later...
On 1/1/2021 at 11:07 PM, LUCKYDAY999 said:

Yea I def copy scripts I released rocket car ball which nobody has hacked b4 and zooba script which nobody has hacked b4 sooo yeah I find my own values lmao

[added 1 minute later]

Lmao

How did you manage to hack Zooba? Can you share the information?