co-ordinate | possible to find co-ordinate by GG?

nio04

Question

i saw some aimbot & esp tutorial, on youtube. 

both of them needed to find enemy co-ordinate. just want to know... is there any easy way to find it by gg?

2nd, how to find aimbot/aimlock?

i can find gun related many hacks... but gun damages & akmbot value still hard to understand for me. hope, somebody can give me any idea about these, how to find them

10 answers to this question

Finding coordinate easy.

Use float and fuzzy search then move your player to higher or lower place then  refined using increase or decrease search . do it some times and found your player z coordinate.

Now go to memory editor and look nearby values you can found x and y co-ordinate and all done.

About aim lock I don't know that much but try to use pointer search to find it or search weapons related values then pointer search. 

Another method search random values and try to edit them if you found any helpful stuff.

Good luck !!

21 minutes ago, Rajeeb said:

Finding coordinate easy.

Use float and fuzzy search then move your player to higher or lower place then  refined using increase or decrease search . do it some times and found your player z coordinate.

Now go to memory editor and look nearby values you can found x and y co-ordinate and all done.

About aim lock I don't know that much but try to use pointer search to find it or search weapons related values then pointer search. 

Another method search random values and try to edit them if you found any helpful stuff.

Good luck !!

SAITAMA SENSEI, its have to be enemy, right? 

can you plz elaborate more about pointer stuffs? i heard about it... but never got to use it...

i found recoil, spread, etc. from wepon related value. how to pointer search from it?

Edited by nio04

22 minutes ago, nio04 said:

SAITAMA SENSEI, its have to be enemy, right? 

can you plz elaborate more about pointer stuffs? i heard about it... but never got to use it...

i found recoil, spread, etc. from wepon related value. how to pointer search from it?

I guess you can found some tutorials for pointets here. Honesty finding pointers easy on PC but for android its hard.

5 hours ago, Fake_de_only_wN said:

Aimbot doesnt go in enemy coordination its about the how many turn for example 

Edit to 99999 it turns very high

ok. myb u right...

myb co-ordinate needed when "shoot to aim" is wanted😆

edit : what u mean by "turn for example"?

examined some script for pubg. they edited value to 999 too. but how do i find the code?

u have any practical knowledge on that?

thanks

Edited by nio04

On 12/21/2020 at 6:01 PM, Fake_de_only_wN said:

Find the sticking to enemy value then edit to 9999 so it turn 180/360

whowww... thanks

but the main issue stands now. how the hell i will find this stick to enemy values?

7 hours ago, Fake_de_only_wN said:

U need to setRanges C data then Type Float   put ur aimassist to low then decrease and put ur aim assist to heavy then increase repeat and then take the value 

Goodluck!

thanks a lot for the guidance.

in callOfDuty, we cant decrease, its only have on/off button. 

ok, i will put fuzzy there