Real Racing 3 (12.1.2) Cars/Events Unlocker

MarioRossi93i

How long will it take to get the latest version of MS cracking script? Can't wait.
I am sure that MS can be cracked, because there are several shops on Taobao that can charge MS version 9.0. But what's strange is that I read the product descriptions of those sellers, and they should all use scripts released by you, such as endurance races, free car purchases, free upgrades, team leader experience cracking and so on. But this time your version 9.0 MS script hasn't come out yet, why did they sell MS recharge there? Are there other forums that publish these cracked scripts?
Come on crack it!

2 hours ago, zhyikun said:

How long will it take to get the latest version of MS cracking script? Can't wait.
I am sure that MS can be cracked, because there are several shops on Taobao that can charge MS version 9.0. But what's strange is that I read the product descriptions of those sellers, and they should all use scripts released by you, such as endurance races, free car purchases, free upgrades, team leader experience cracking and so on. But this time your version 9.0 MS script hasn't come out yet, why did they sell MS recharge there? Are there other forums that publish these cracked scripts?
Come on crack it!

Maybe is scam... anyway cracked 🙂

3 hours ago, zhyikun said:

Come on crack it!

English is not good, I'll say it briefly. Mario rossi93i has done well enough. He has given you enough. You said these as if I saw a Taobao shopkeeper, because he could not sell MS and envious, don't be ashamed, please thank Mario rossi93i.

I always pay attention to you and appreciate you very much. You made the game easier. Thank you very much. A lot of people will benefit from your script. I believe zhiyikun is. You've given enough. Thank you

Edited by sunnyboy

10 hours ago, MarioRossi93i said:

Maybe is scam... anyway cracked 🙂

I went to ask, and sure enough they can only recharge the old version. The hateful thing is that their product titles and descriptions say that they support the latest version. When you actually buy, they will tell you that the old version is only available. It seems that this is the trick of the businessman. After you publish the script, they should really be able to recharge the latest version of MS.

10 hours ago, sunnyboy said:

英语不好,我会简短地说。Mario rossi93i做得很好。他给了你足够的钱。您说的这些就像是我看到淘宝店主一样,因为他不能卖MS并羡慕,不要以为耻,请感谢Mario rossi93i。

Brother, I don't quite understand what you mean. No matter what, the hacker publishes the script to earn fame, and other people get the script, whether it is used by ordinary players or used by sellers to make money, is there any difference? Count me talking, goodbye!

3 hours ago, zhyikun said:

Brother, I don't quite understand what you mean. No matter what, the hacker publishes the script to earn fame, and other people get the script, whether it is used by ordinary players or used by sellers to make money, is there any difference? Count me talking, goodbye!

Aren't you a seller, because you can't sell MS🙂

• 1 month later...