Sky: Children of the light

SolemnSnow

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 5:29 PM, catgod said:

Hello, I am a Chinese player. I like the game sky very much. There are scripts in China, but now there seems to be no scripts. Do you want to get any codes and make your own scripts? Do you have WeChat? We can communicate, I can provide scripts, and I don't know if it's useful

Can you share script on discord?

On 12/23/2020 at 10:30 PM, Rahza said:

I only have the script that made you collect all the candle light from all realms , only this what i have for now, because the game are update

Plz send me here is my discord I'd 

Mello#9292

Plz send it fast. ... If possible please send me steps to activate it in game 

• 3 months later...
On 12/24/2020 at 1:00 AM, Rahza said:

I only have the script that made you collect all the candle light from all realms , only this what i have for now, because the game are update

I need this script, like in just one minute you finished GRAY out you candles. 

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/24/2022 at 6:55 PM, Demon- said:

I can make a script to teleport and auto pass through all locations, but I need help

I can help if it is not too late now 😄

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2020 at 9:40 PM, SolemnSnow said:

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a way to cheat this game's currency. I've met a couple of users who redirect me to this app, which they have used with scripts to unlock currency bundles and accessories. I really, really want to obtain more "Candles" and "Hearts", which are the in game currencies and if possible, a way to somehow unlock the accessories. 

It is a server sided game, but I've seen a lot of users modify a lot of content with my very own eyes, since it displays an animation when they purchase things online or they wear unreleased content. Or, of course, they say so themselves that they've cheated.

I'm aware that it's a tedious task, so if you'd rather link me to proper guidance tutorials so I can do it myself, I would very much appreciate it, or if anyone is aware of an user selling a script, i don't mind affording.

There are scripts in China, but now there seems to be no scripts.