Sky: Children of the light

SolemnSnow

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2020 at 10:30 PM, Rahza said:

I only have the script that made you collect all the candle light from all realms , only this what i have for now, because the game are update

Can you send it to me pleasee,i need it

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/14/2020 at 2:40 AM, SolemnSnow said:

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a way to cheat this game's currency. I've met a couple of users who redirect me to this app, which they have used with scripts to unlock currency bundles and accessories. I really, really want to obtain more "Candles" and "Hearts", which are the in game currencies and if possible, a way to somehow unlock the accessories. 

It is a server sided game, but I've seen a lot of users modify a lot of content with my very own eyes, since it displays an animation when they purchase things online or they wear unreleased content. Or, of course, they say so themselves that they've cheated.

I'm aware that it's a tedious task, so if you'd rather link me to proper guidance tutorials so I can do it myself, I would very much appreciate it, or if anyone is aware of an user selling a script, i don't mind affording.

Heyy, idk if this will help but i found someone who goes by the name of Devil Taran, they're on yt and they post hacks about sky, but they said its for fun so idrk, i contacted them on telegram and unfortunately their hacks arent for free, they're 2$ per month, i can't buy myself cuz i'm not that old but i just wanna share this to ya 🙂

Their telegram is Taransky if you're interested in contacting them, i contacted them out of curiosity

On 3/15/2021 at 12:21 PM, MinMin0 said:

Heyy, idk if this will help but i found someone who goes by the name of Devil Taran, they're on yt and they post hacks about sky, but they said its for fun so idrk, i contacted them on telegram and unfortunately their hacks arent for free, they're 2$ per month, i can't buy myself cuz i'm not that old but i just wanna share this to ya 🙂

Their telegram is Taransky if you're interested in contacting them, i contacted them out of curiosity

Thanks for the info! 💕 Very much appreciated.

I contacted them, but he mentioned the script was used in Beta. I have a script from a friend that works on live, if you'd like to test out if it still works on yesterdays update.

18 minutes ago, SolemnSnow said:

I contacted them, but he mentioned the script was used in Beta. I have a script from a friend that works on live, if you'd like to test out if it still works on yesterdays update.

I forgot to quote my bad

On 3/20/2021 at 5:45 AM, SolemnSnow said:

I want to try. but I have no script. can you give / sell it to me?

• 2 weeks later...

hi, can anyone send me a script to open all the clothes in the game? (preferably for the beta version, I can't pay with real money, I don't have a Discord, if you can, send me link to friendship via YouTube)

• 1 month later...
23.12.2020 в 20:00 Рахза сказал:

У меня есть только сценарий, который заставил вас собрать все свечи со всех миров.

Can you send to me it for free? Discord: Lima8DC#9991

[added 1 minute later]
On 20.03.2021 at 02:45, SolemnSnow said:

Спасибо за информацию! 💕Очень признателен.

Я связался с ними, но он упомянул, что сценарий использовался в бета-версии. У меня есть сценарий от друга, который работает вживую, если вы хотите проверить, работает ли он по-прежнему при вчерашнем обновлении.

Can I have this script for free? Discord: Lima8DC#9991

On 3/19/2021 at 4:45 PM, SolemnSnow said:

Hey, is there any sort of way I can contact you about this script? Discord, Whatsapp, Insta, anything works. I would really appreciate it!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/23/2020 at 5:00 PM, Rahza said:

I only have the script that made you collect all the candle light from all realms , only this what i have for now, because the game are update

Would like this script 100%
Been playing the game for so long now, a script like this would help
Discord: I, Despoiler#2394

If you have any start-up tips on scripts too do let me know, im quite new to all this. Tnks! 

On 24/12/2020 at 00.00, Rahza said:

Saya hanya memiliki skrip yang membuat Anda mengumpulkan semua cahaya lilin dari semua alam, hanya ini yang saya miliki untuk saat ini, karena gim ini diperbarui

can you share it on discord ?? Mikaa#9567

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 12:59 AM, catgod said:

Hello, I am a Chinese player. I like the game sky very much. There are scripts in China, but now there seems to be no scripts. Do you want to get any codes and make your own scripts? Do you have WeChat? We can communicate, I can provide scripts, and I don't know if it's useful

May you send me the scripts? I have wechat and sorry im a little late.

• 1 month later...
On 12/23/2020 at 9:00 AM, Rahza said:

Hi Rahza,

Do you still have it around? I would love to take a look at it. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/20/2021 at 7:45 AM, SolemnSnow said:

Mind to share with me? I'll test it out on Beta. I've download the Taran script but can't be used in Beta. Help?