Sky: Children of the light

SolemnSnow

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a way to cheat this game's currency. I've met a couple of users who redirect me to this app, which they have used with scripts to unlock currency bundles and accessories. I really, really want to obtain more "Candles" and "Hearts", which are the in game currencies and if possible, a way to somehow unlock the accessories. 

It is a server sided game, but I've seen a lot of users modify a lot of content with my very own eyes, since it displays an animation when they purchase things online or they wear unreleased content. Or, of course, they say so themselves that they've cheated.

I'm aware that it's a tedious task, so if you'd rather link me to proper guidance tutorials so I can do it myself, I would very much appreciate it, or if anyone is aware of an user selling a script, i don't mind affording.

I thought it would be helpful to post the game's download link.

Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tgc.sky.android

I've forgotten to add that this game has a Restore Purchase option. If somehow anyone has a tutorial where I can try and take advantage of it, I would appreciate the pointers.

Again, if I have to pay for a game currency / IAP script, I'm willing to afford. I'm also open to learn and do research on any guides given.

On 12/16/2020 at 8:15 AM, SkyHIGH said:

As far as i know IAP hack is not possible in live version 

That hack only works in beta 

Thank you kindly for letting me know. It saves a lot of headaches of trial and error. Had my hopes up for the candle packs. 

Hello, I am a Chinese player. I like the game sky very much. There are scripts in China, but now there seems to be no scripts. Do you want to get any codes and make your own scripts? Do you have WeChat? We can communicate, I can provide scripts, and I don't know if it's useful

On 12/23/2020 at 7:59 PM, catgod said:

Hello, I am a Chinese player. I like the game sky very much. There are scripts in China, but now there seems to be no scripts. Do you want to get any codes and make your own scripts? Do you have WeChat? We can communicate, I can provide scripts, and I don't know if it's useful

Catgod, can you send me the scripts through Wechat. I am also a Chinese player from Malaysia. Recently, i've been learning lua scripts for tele-candles farm but it didn't work. Let me know, if you want to be in touch. 

On 12/23/2020 at 6:00 PM, Rahza said:

I only have the script that made you collect all the candle light from all realms , only this what i have for now, because the game are update

can you pls send me the script who made you collect all the candle light from all realms .. i needt it

if you have discord text me .. 

PYLOT    CrY#6939

Hello, I would also like to know if anyone can pass me that script and by the way explain a little more about these to do it myself... 

I don't know if I have to pay money or anything to have one. That's why if you can teach me for free how to make your own... I'd better i believe. 

My discord user is: RaimyG#7783 

I know I haven't specified the reason why I would want one... But I guess it would be more for fun and save me time to invest it in other things. 

I have no intention of making money or profiting if you come to give me one or teach me how to make one.

Anyway, I'd really appreciate it.  

On 12/23/2020 at 11:00 AM, Rahza said:

I only have the script that made you collect all the candle light from all realms , only this what i have for now, because the game are update

Can you pls send me the script? Here is my discord AlexG#7372 pls i need it

On 12/23/2020 at 12:59 PM, catgod said:

Hey i'd love to get those scripts and learn from it too! please message me on WeChat so we can discuss it further. :))

On 12/23/2020 at 5:59 AM, catgod said:

I am interested in knowing about the scripts, can we contact us? my wechat ID is: Z3270784407

On 12/24/2020 at 12:00 AM, Rahza said:

Hi bro can you share me plz , my discord SAMSON#6850 . Tks so much . 

Edited by o28o9o

On 12/23/2020 at 6:59 PM, catgod said:

Hi cadgod , i’m interested in knowing about the scripts, can we contact use? My wechat : hermes_dvn

thanks you so much!

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/12/2020 at 11:00, Rahza said:

Solo tengo el script que te hizo recolectar toda la luz de las velas de todos los reinos, solo esto es lo que tengo por ahora, porque el juego está actualizado

Can you please share your script to collect the light from all the kingdoms of Sky, you could send it to me by discord: @SaHirUwUr#0366