Arena of Valor Map Hack

Rootkit

hi

i just got into GG the last couple days and I've been messing around with it and managed to change some visual stuff like rendering sinestrea in game visible while she's supposed to be visible, made a zoom hack and some other fun stuff
but one major issue i got is that i just can not find a way to manipulate vision or fog, so that enemies become visible whiteout me needing to have vision on them I've tried getting in a custom game on two devices, one is the enemy and one is mine and kept looking for decreased and increased also changed unchanged (fuzzy search) when ever i walk my second device inside and outside of my vision range or somewhere on map where i can see them to see if changing

some value could make enemy (my second device) become visible on my pov, basically just like MLBB map hack scripts that you see on YouTube, I'd apricate it allot if someone could help me in this, if not wanting to share information publicly you can message me here or on discord, please if you have experience with making something like this for other games like MLBB or AOV it self help me on my way to figure it out, it's too hard for me as I've tried so many methods for the last 3 - 4 days.

Discord below :

ƚiʞƚooɿ#7868

oaxqr5ygxso11.jpg

• 8 months later...

Archived