Arena of Valor "map hack"

Rootkit

Question

Hi!

I'm a newbie to modding/gg

Just got into gg and so far i like it allot, managed to do some interesting stuff, like modding cd so that it's 0 to work in bot games and experimenting with other stuff, so far i managed to change zoom value or change some value in the game so that it takes same zoom change when casting ult of champion called dirak, his ult ability allows you to zoom out slowly and i took advantage of that and searched for changed values over time with holding his ult as long as i can and re searching for changes the more i hold it untill it reaches max zoom range

Example screenshot below of changed zoom value to static frozen value.

So now I'm trying to some how figure out how to do "map hack" basically show enemies on map constantly, I've seen some players using it on YouTube and i can assure you it's possible by modding the apk and i think I've seen someone use gg to run a script that had map hack as an option too that worked, it gives huge and greater advantage when playing against other players but unfortunately i couldn't figure out what to exactly search for and what's the easiest path to take to make it work, *in second screenshot* i added a bot champion in a private game, the champion has a passive that makes him go invis after a couple seconds of standing still, and as usual i tried experimenting and looking for what changes when the champion goes through passive and off passive(visible again) after moving, and managed to make the champion be visible during their passive when I'm supposed not to be able to see them, my game crashed after i accidentally made a false edit, and i just kind of lost hope because i don't know what should be done to get the map hack to work, if anyone could help me with this, i could pay for it, if they can teach me how to do it on my own, if not comfortable talking about it publicly we can talk on discord privately, I'm willing to keep this for personal use for climbing rank and not sharing anything to the public.

Discord : @ƚiʞƚooɿ#7868 

Screenshot_2020-12-03-10-39-16-136_com.tencent.mobileqq.qq.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-03-15-07-53-599_com.tencent.mobileqq.qq.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-03-15-07-49-202_com.tencent.mobileqq.qq.jpg

Screenshot_2020-12-03-13-16-58-264_com.tencent.mobileqq.qq.jpg

2 answers to this question

u can try learning py and offset use with game guardian should be can and more safest than modding the apk it self. gg its most unique injection

Archived