How could I find some values that cannot be found by fuzzy search?

lyyQAQ

Question

I am trying to modify a networked rouguelite game.

Someone gave me a set of data.

When I increase one of the values, when I control any character, after pressing the attack button, the character I control can instantly kill the mobs.

But no matter what I do in the game, it will not change in any way, unless I actively modify it.

I want to know how to find out such a value, help me!

2 answers to this question

On 11/30/2020 at 3:51 PM, animehack said:

are you asking how to find pointers?

No. He only told me one word, "magnification".I don't know how to translate this word well. This word was given to me by Google Translate. I can give you an example to explain it.

For example, I found "magnification" about attack power.

If I increase this "magnification", the damage caused by all my characters to the enemy will become greater.

If I decrease the "magnification", the damage caused by all my characters to the enemy will also decrease. But the attack power of all characters does not seem to change. I saw in the game that the corresponding value of my character's attack power has not changed.
And this "magnification" seems to be a value that will not change in memory, no matter what operations I perform in the game.

On 11/28/2020 at 3:51 AM, lyyQAQ said:

I am trying to modify a networked rouguelite game.

Someone gave me a set of data.

When I increase one of the values, when I control any character, after pressing the attack button, the character I control can instantly kill the mobs.

But no matter what I do in the game, it will not change in any way, unless I actively modify it.

I want to know how to find out such a value, help me!

are you asking how to find pointers?

Archived