Hacking Gwent WCG

dave16u

So I tried it doing it myself, localised where is the ore and tried to change the amount, I could later see that the amount changed, but i wasn't able to buy any kegs(barrels of cards). I had an idea that creating more keys will work and by purchasing them in the reward book I would get any profit, but firstly it took the amount of keys needed to unlock one thing, later the game send a message that something failed and i received the keys. As I played Gwent for shord amount of time and quitted about half year ago I wanted a new account and be able to for example transmutate some of my favourite cards into premium animated ones and so on.          

I had even tried to use Lucky Patcher(a digression) to buy kegs in the store, but it was always displaying an error. I now that it is not a place, but maybe someone has some experience with that.

So overall, can somebody check if Gwent is hackable(in any way)/knows how to do it as He/she plays it too? I'm really sorry for my grammar, English is not my mother language. Have a nice day all :)

Archived