gg tester app with guide download

Rxhacker

Hello friends today i am sharing a gg tester app with this app you can try searching known and unknown values . If you are having problem hacking games then just try gg in this tester to see if its game protection or any error in using or gg install. 

Features.

-- find known value

-- find time value

-- find unknown changing value

-- find unknown not changing value

-- guide to help find value 

-- example script

I can't upload that app here i don't know why. But you can download from here.

Download Here

First, explains more about your project. Anything helps, a more dense brief about it, screenshots, videos, etc...

I suspected at first, it could be a breacher apk that can take any kid with a simple VPN or file uploader. So I downloaded and runned it in NOX.

Second, rewrite your topic... It sounds a new kind of memory editor such as GG. So I got a little skeptical there.

Third, spaming colors on the screen and texting everywhere with "find value" and whatever won't really help anyone that doesnt understand even what print() means. People at that level, are your target (got the pun? haha)... Cuz really, anyone that know a bit of GG won't be attracted by your app.

Anyways, good work and I hope u reach your objective

14 minutes ago, RCPOLSKI said:

First, explains more about your project. Anything helps, a more dense brief about it, screenshots, videos, etc...

I suspected at first, it could be a breacher apk that can take any kid with a simple VPN or file uploader. So I downloaded and runned it in NOX.

Second, rewrite your topic... It sounds a new kind of memory editor such as GG. So I got a little skeptical there.

Third, spaming colors on the screen and texting everywhere with "find value" and whatever won't really help anyone that doesnt understand even what print() means. People at that level, are your target (got the pun? haha)... Cuz really, anyone that know a bit of GG won't be attracted by your app.

Anyways, good work and I hope u reach your objective

Thanks for help.

But i got some error while uploading screenshot and tutorial vedios . I make gg value finding tutorial  by experimenting various games and game develovers strike my chanel . 

So insted i made my own app to make the tutorial effective.  Sorry i could not upload toutorial vedio because of error.

Archived