Order & Chaos PLEASE MONEY HACK Thanks

jasmineloveflower

Name of Game:Order & Choas
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftMMHM&feature=search_result
Version if you know it:1.30
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...unlimited gold
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: no going to try gameguaurdian tool 3.4
Comments:com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftMMHM_1300.apk

Hi is there any hack tool that will give money to the game Order & Chaos by gameloft.
I already purchase the game so i dont need the apk file. If not does anybody
now how to use gameguardian tool and if so post a video on how to use it. thanks.

Also the game is a MMORPG game like war of wargraft online rpg game and according to Harryk Online games are the hardest to cheat, because the game data is stored on the game servers.

However if you guys can do this im willing to donate 20 bucks for your effort :-) thanks.  I know im bribing but i suck at this game and i need outside help. t

thanks jasmine.

• 2 months later...
  • Administrators

the game need to buy... what i am gonnaa do????

There is nothing you can do on your device as the data is kept on a Gameloft server somewhere. This is called server-side and these are generally, not hackable. You'll have to spend some cash, find another game, or look for a modded apk.

I have no way to verify this though, as it will not install on my tablet.