Real Racing 3 (12.1.2) Car Upgrader

MarioRossi93i

Thank you very much, MarioRossi93i:

I ask you this because you have found a way to modify the Garage.

At this moment, i would like to clean my garage from crap and second rate cars, and keep the best (PR>80).

Would it be possible with GameGuardian?

Best regards.

Hi, Mario:

Yes, mi intention is removing some cars from my garage. 

After two years of playing, i've collected 47 cars. I enjoy a lot of them: Koenigsegg Agera RS, McLaren P1 GTR, Porsche 911 RSR, F1 cars...

But i would like to remove F1 Academy Car, BMW M3 Coupe, Ford Shelby, Nissan Skyline...

The idea is that, finding the key value with GameGuardian, the user could remove a non desired car from the Garage. I suppose the technic would be similar to make a car VIP.

Best regards.

• 3 weeks later...

Hallo Mario,

I`ve the same problem. I upgrade a Nascar to high (Driver and Technical Director). Is it possible to downgrade the Technical Director, so that the Level from the Car is correct and ist not over the level? 

Hi Mario,

there is any possibility to add car to the garage?

Because some car aren't available for purchase anymore (nascar from 2015 to 2019) and I'd love to have them again.. (even if it's possible)

And if you can point me out how to make car vip or if you already made a script for that..

Thanks a lot for your work,

Have a nice day!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/29/2021 at 3:01 AM, MarioRossi93i said:

new version 9.3.0.2.10 released

thank you!! Could you make all races autocomplete script?? not only update races [added 2 minutes later] thank you!! Could you make all races autocomplete script?? not only update races, all races