Question

I used GG the first time like 2 years ago i hacked allot of games with it than i got a new phone know after 2 years i want to do the same on this phone (Samsung A40) with android 10 but if i want to work with the gg tool it dosent detect the game i got there only the google play things but no game i tried other apps for app cloning or 64/32 bit versions but it dosent work can anyone help me with this problem.?

Thanks for every answer. 😄

3 answers to this question

23 hours ago, Cloud_Destroyer said:

I used GG the first time like 2 years ago i hacked allot of games with it than i got a new phone know after 2 years i want to do the same on this phone (Samsung A40) with android 10 but if i want to work with the gg tool it dosent detect the game i got there only the google play things but no game i tried other apps for app cloning or 64/32 bit versions but it dosent work can anyone help me with this problem.?

Thanks for every answer. 😄

just root your phone

On 10/22/2020 at 10:50 PM, Cloud_Destroyer said:

But i i thought you can use gg with out any root and if i rootmy phone isnt it chargeable.?

No root? No luck, try using virtual space.

None root phone protected access to another task.

Archived