Candy Crush Saga Boosters

Kyo

I'm not sure how its done with hex editor. I've always used Game Guardian. I know you have to already have boosters before you can change their values. You can get all the boosters for free with Freedom. You can get the latest version from www.in-appstore.com. There are some good threads here about how to properly use Freedom. I strongly recommend reading them first.

Im Using freedom app and game guardian. i just cant figure out how to change the value of the lollipop hammer, for example. 

1.) Search for the number of lollypop hammers you have. Under size select 4 bytes. 2.) Use 1 hammer. 3.) Search for the number of hammers you have left. 4.) Use another hammer. 5.) Search for the number of hammers you have left. Repeat until you find the entry for the lollypop hammers. You may only be able to narrow it down to 3 or 4 entries. Just change them all to 1000 or 10000 or however many you want.

1.) Search for the number of lollypop hammers you have. Under size select 4 bytes. 2.) Use 1 hammer. 3.) Search for the number of hammers you have left. 4.) Use another hammer. 5.) Search for the number of hammers you have left. Repeat until you find the entry for the lollypop hammers. You may only be able to narrow it down to 3 or 4 entries. Just change them all to 1000 or 10000 or however many you want.

thank you so much! Just tried it and it works!!

For speed hack... or rather timed boards, rather than trying to effect the time.  Use GG to change your target score. (Get 100,000 in 90 seconds).

1.) Open Game Guardian

2.) Opern Candy crush

3.) Start timed board.

3.) Make a few matches.  Remember your current score.

4.) Open GG (click the dog) and clear search.  I always do this but you don't have to if this is the first cheat you're entering.

5.) Enter your current score and search.

6.) Back out and make a few more matches and add your current score.

7.) Keep doing steps 5 and 6 until the list is really small.

8.) Long press the address you think is your score change it to any number higher than target.  If your score changes, keep playing or let time expire.

• 2 months later...

I bought some boosters using freedom (it only works once and awhile for me). And I have also downloaded game killer, game guardian, and I have a hex editor on a rooted Kyocera Rise. I was just wondering how to get more boosters with game guardian. Is there a video or just written step by step instructions? I have looked but can't find anything. And if that is too hard to explain maybe the hex editor way could be given to me.

I bought some boosters using freedom (it only works once and awhile for me). And I have also downloaded game killer, game guardian, and I have a hex editor on a rooted Kyocera Rise. I was just wondering how to get more boosters with game guardian. Is there a video or just written step by step instructions? I have looked but can't find anything. And if that is too hard to explain maybe the hex editor way could be given to me.

Have you tried the latest version of freedom?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk