Candy Crush Saga Boosters

Kyo

U don't need the Russian language. Set time zone to Moscow and switch phone to airplane mode then freedom will open. Once its open u turn airplane mode off.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Well... you are the man for that. Thanks!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

• 3 weeks later...

When you get freedom open click your menu button. You should see "start" if its not started yet or "stop" if it is already started. Note: if freedom is already started you can just open an app as normal by clicking the app's icon and freedom will work. If you open an app from within the freedom interface it will start freedom automatically. Very important, if you want to use the play store you have to stop freedom first or it will not connect. To get your boosters simply click on them to make an in app purchase. If freedom is working you will see "freecard" and some fake card number on the agree & buy pop up. Freedom works great on candy crush and while you are getting boosters, don't forget about the charms in the yeti shop. Once you get the boosters I recommend using Game Guardian to change the quantity. I have 100000 of each and over 9000 lives. There's threads in this forum which tells how to use GG in candy crush saga.

When you get freedom open click your menu button. You should see "start" if its not started yet or "stop" if it is already started. Note: if freedom is already started you can just open an app as normal by clicking the app's icon and freedom will work. If you open an app from within the freedom interface it will start freedom automatically. Very important, if you want to use the play store you have to stop freedom first or it will not connect. To get your boosters simply click on them to make an in app purchase. If freedom is working you will see "freecard" and some fake card number on the agree & buy pop up. Freedom works great on candy crush and while you are getting boosters, don't forget about the charms in the yeti shop. Once you get the boosters I recommend using Game Guardian to change the quantity. I have 100000 of each and over 9000 lives. There's threads in this forum which tells how to use GG in candy crush saga.

Very detail bro, all booster is increase to 99999 without any problem.

i got another question about the gg speed hack for candy, everytime i enable speed hack the game is freeze and when i touch open gg it show the game is dead, i stop gg the game will auto close if dont the game is freeze forever have to turn off by task manager, i try reset gg for few time before enable, the speed hack is sometime work. but cant get the actual problem so is very anoying may have to freeze up game more than 10 time before playing.

Very detail bro, all booster is increase to 99999 without any problem.

i got another question about the gg speed hack for candy, everytime i enable speed hack the game is freeze and when i touch open gg it show the game is dead, i stop gg the game will auto close if dont the game is freeze forever have to turn off by task manager, i try reset gg for few time before enable, the speed hack is sometime work. but cant get the actual problem so is very anoying may have to freeze up game more than 10 time before playing.

I'm glad I could help. I'm not sure about the speed hack. I don't know what it is and tried to find it but was unable to. From what i was able to find, i believe its not working with Jellybean. As for what its for, if its to cheat the timed levels, I would suggest just using freedom to get the charm of frozen time from the Yeti shop (the link for the Yeti shop is right above where your lives are displayed). The charm freezes the timer and only subtracts time when you are making moves.

I'm glad I could help. I'm not sure about the speed hack. I don't know what it is and tried to find it but was unable to. From what i was able to find, i believe its not working with Jellybean. As for what its for, if its to cheat the timed levels, I would suggest just using freedom to get the charm of frozen time from the Yeti shop (the link for the Yeti shop is right above where your lives are displayed). The charm freezes the timer and only subtracts time when you are making moves.

last time im using nexus s with ics rom is no problem, only happen after change to note 2

• 2 weeks later...

i open freedom and then Candy C -> tap on booster -> its says failed to contact store -> and i got nothing...why?

Bro.. as u mentioned above everything works fine yesterday but today its refusing giving some error wen I purchase in play store server could not find !! Wat should I do ?? Any solutions. . :wacko:

sent from I9100 XWLSS

Try closing your game and then reopening it. Always remember, you open Freedom with airplane mode on but dont open your game until you turn airplane mode off. Otherwise, you will not be able to connect to server, even after turning airplane mode off. Also, its not always your system which causes Freedom to be unable to connect. As far as I understand, Freedom reroutes your purchase through the servers on the Freedom website. Sometimes their servers go down for a while. Perhaps they are doing maintenance or something. If you have done everything right and its still not working try waiting a couple hours and trying again.

I'm not sure how its done with hex editor. I've always used Game Guardian. I know you have to already have boosters before you can change their values. You can get all the boosters for free with Freedom. You can get the latest version from www.in-appstore.com. There are some good threads here about how to properly use Freedom. I strongly recommend reading them first.