Candy Crush Saga Boosters

Kyo

• 4 weeks later...

Candy_Crush_Saga.png

Name of Game: Candy Crush Saga

Game Version if known: 1.12.0

Name of Cheat: Boosters

Search Regions Needed: 4byte

Commentary: For this cheat, you will need to search a value in a memory editor, like GameGuardian, find the address, and search this address in the memory, to find, finally, the booster count.

Steps:

1. Open both Candy Crush Saga, and GameGuardian (or GameKiller).
  2. Search for 1252424193 (Color Bomb data value)
  3. You will find some addresses. The first one is the address we need.
  4. Note down the hex of the address, example, 2A6D9C20.
  5. Get the address of the step 4 and add +4 hex offset, so if it is 2A6D9C20, the new address is 2A6D9C24.
  6. Add this address to your cheat list, type 4byte or DWORD.
  7. You found the Color Bomb booster count. Edit the address with your desired value.
  8. Repeat steps 2 to 7 with another booster data value.

Color Bomb = 1252424193

Jelly Fish = 729039361

"Pink Wheel" = 705827841

Lollipop Hammer = 1249391617

"Striped and Packed" = 705801217

Enjoy!

Hello Kyo,

could you please tell me how did you found out the IDs of the boosters?

Your step-by-step tutorial is not working for me, but maybe I could find my values myself.

Thanks a lot!

Hello Kyo,

could you please tell me how did you found out the IDs of the boosters?

Your step-by-step tutorial is not working for me, but maybe I could find my values myself.

Thanks a lot!

Okay, I found out.

The bad news is that the game creates separated savegame files for every Facebook account, and the index numbers in these files are different.

The good news is it is enough to have a HEX editor and a rooted phone to edit your savegame file - now I have 99999 of Lollipop Hammer, Color Bomb, Striped and Packed and Jelly Fish bonus. :-)

Anyway, thanks for the idea, Kyo.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I have HEX editor and Phone is rooted. So what do i have exactly change with editor? Or could you upload your gamesave titanium backup file without Facebook Account? Or some tutorial? Please help :-(

Gesendet von meinem GT-N7100 mit Tapatalk 4 Beta

Okay, I found out.

The bad news is that the game creates separated savegame files for every Facebook account, and the index numbers in these files are different.

The good news is it is enough to have a HEX editor and a rooted phone to edit your savegame file - now I have 99999 of Lollipop Hammer, Color Bomb, Striped and Packed and Jelly Fish bonus. :-)

Anyway, thanks for the idea, Kyo.

Hi. I have HEX editor and Phone is rooted. So what do i have exactly change with editor? Or could you upload your gamesave titanium backup file without Facebook Account? Or some tutorial? Please help 

Since u r rooted u can use Freedom.apk to get all the boosters for free. I did this and then used GameGuardian to change the values so u can have enough to last a lifetime. Get the latest version of Freedom here. http://system.in-appstore.com/freedom/download.php

GameGuardian u can find in the downloads section of this forum. If u need help just post in this thread, I'm subscribed.

Candy_Crush_Saga.png

Name of Game: Candy Crush Saga

Game Version if known: 1.12.0

Name of Cheat: Boosters

Search Regions Needed: 4byte

Commentary: For this cheat, you will need to search a value in a memory editor, like GameGuardian, find the address, and search this address in the memory, to find, finally, the booster count.

Steps:

• Open both Candy Crush Saga, and GameGuardian (or GameKiller).
  • Search for 1252424193 (Color Bomb data value)
  • You will find some addresses. The first one is the address we need.
  • Note down the hex of the address, example, 2A6D9C20.
  • Get the address of the step 4 and add +4 hex offset, so if it is 2A6D9C20, the new address is 2A6D9C24.
  • Add this address to your cheat list, type 4byte or DWORD.
  • You found the Color Bomb booster count. Edit the address with your desired value.
  • Repeat steps 2 to 7 with another booster data value.

Color Bomb = 1252424193

Jelly Fish = 729039361

"Pink Wheel" = 705827841

Lollipop Hammer = 1249391617

"Striped and Packed" = 705801217

Enjoy!

U don't need the Russian language. Set time zone to Moscow and switch phone to airplane mode then freedom will open. Once its open u turn airplane mode off.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2